BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Colton Frey from E39Source here. Stopped down at MPACT today in Baltimore and took a few pictures. Feel free to post any you got below if you were also at the event!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
wow a lot of ugly M5s in there.... :confused3

·
Registered
283 Posts
the pics arnt loading...

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Pics looks like a bad attempt at Tetris to me.

Reactions: E39M5MO

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry guys. The website I was using to host the original images blocked them due to excessive traffic. Here they are reuploaded on my server.

·
Registered
283 Posts
i spy my car in there a few times...:1:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sick pictures man! I was in the anthracite 01 M5 :) I loved our caravan.
Which caravan were you in? I caravanned in with the E39Source crew in my 540. I had two E39 525s following me. We had the south caravan come up from behind as we got off an exit into Baltimore. Never have I felt so intimidated. Thousands of horsepower from a line of 100+ M cars bearing down upon you. Such an incredible thing to see in your mirror! :7:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Which caravan were you in? I caravanned in with the E39Source crew in my 540. I had two E39 525s following me. We had the south caravan come up from behind as we got off an exit into Baltimore. Never have I felt so intimidated. Thousands of horsepower from a line of 100+ M cars bearing down upon you. Such an incredible thing to see in your mirror! :7:
he was part of the crew i came up in, probably the one your talking about. Coming from Fair Oaks VA. :M5rev::M5launch:

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
Great pics.

Any more info on the M Van??? I know that the Motorsport division puts out a lot of models these days but I haven't seen this one yet.

I bet the engine sounds it plays through the stereo are really neat :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics.

Any more info on the M Van??? I know that the Motorsport division puts out a lot of models these days but I haven't seen this one yet.

I bet the engine sounds it plays through the stereo are really neat :)

Haha! Very funny. :haha: They probably recorded the sound of an E36 318 to pump through the speakers! They can't have it competing with their F10 M5's sound, right? :1:

·
Registered
933 Posts
A few.

Attachments

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just a few...ill post some more later from the drive..these were some that I took with my phone...the rest are on the nikon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

Reactions: azimM5

·
Registered
417 Posts
That was a great turn out for sure. Good to see a lot of clean E39 M5's out there

Reactions: E39M5MO

·
Registered
283 Posts
That was a great turn out for sure. Good to see a lot of clean E39 M5's out there
there were a lot of nice clean E39s, but then there were some that were..........??????

·
Registered
417 Posts
there were a lot of nice clean E39s, but then there were some that were..........??????
You didn't have to call me out like that!

Hopefully I wasn't in that boat!

·
Registered
283 Posts
You didn't have to call me out like that!

Hopefully I wasn't in that boat!
haha no not you...most of them had NJ/NY plates...come one now..DMV people arnt on that boat...:trophy_bronze:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts