BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
///MPACT! Finally a ///MFest type event on the East Coast

Posted this in the regional forums/NE section, but wanted to capture a wider audience across the M5Board in the US b/c this can be a epic event, at least for those that are not able to make the Nevada ///MFest event. (sorry Gustav - delete if you must)

saw this on m3forum and wanted to share in my excitement, and wanted to solicit as many M5 owners in the US that want to come out (or outside the US?)

///MPACT! Finally a ///MFest type event on the East Coast.

June 18th, in Baltimore, MD

links:

MPACT East - June 18, 2011 - Inner Harbor, MD

East Coast ///MPACT - June 18, 2011 - Baltimore, MD - BMW M3 Forum.com (E30 M3 | E36 M3 | E46 M3 | E92 M3)

Event details will be announced shortly. Be sure to keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Registration for this event will open on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2011. Register early to guarantee your spot in the event. Spaces will fill up quickly.

Proceeds from this event will be donated to Wounded Warrior Project.

A big THANKS to m3forum.net for being the official forum sponsor of ///MPACT.

Stay Tuned.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow! Thanks for this, we scrubbed out MFEST trip out in Nevada because of the cost of wear and tear and gas...and food.....and a place to stay......and the service afterwords. This is certainly more accommodating. I will spread the word :M5rev:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow! Thanks for this, we scrubbed out MFEST trip out in Nevada because of the cost of wear and tear and gas...and food.....and a place to stay......and the service afterwords. This is certainly more accommodating. I will spread the word :M5rev:
right on brother! :M5thumbs:

get the word out! This has the potential to be an epic event. Hopefully the organizer and sponsors can pull it off!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Yes, hopefully it's not too late. There is a pretty big scene down here in FL, and the same up in Long Island; hopes are high.

·
Registered
636 Posts
+2 ---- well said Mike M.! plus i knew i would NOT be back in the U.S., And my M/// Would not be ready in time for Mfest either.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm thinking of enclosed/exotic transporting the car up there and then driving back to FL. Or auto-train half way. :wroom:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm thinking of enclosed/exotic transporting the car up there and then driving back to FL. Or auto-train half way. :wroom:
that, or start a caravan and link up w/ folks from the southern States...

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
407 Posts
that, or start a caravan and link up w/ folks from the southern States...

Oooh, ooohh.....that does sound tempting. I have a total of 4 from my location including myself. Yeah, I liked it up on FB. :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Damn, why do great events like this always pop off on a day that is ridiculously close to the day i fly back (off vacation). 4ngiefest in ATL has been in April the last 4 years and twice it was a day or hours before my flight back to deployment coming or ending my vacation.

this ///MPact is literally the day b4 i fly back. my flight is sunday june 19 @ 2130 which means i must be at the ATL airport nlt 1830. its a 8-9.5 hr drive for me in my 650+hp M3 with laser jammers and custom v1 but damn i will be tired as all *&^%

the things we do to hang out with other like minded individuals!

i will try and figure out a way to be apart of this since MFest in NV is out of the question yet another year ;-(

·
Registered
407 Posts
Damn, why do great events like this always pop off on a day that is ridiculously close to the day i fly back (off vacation). 4ngiefest in ATL has been in April the last 4 years and twice it was a day or hours before my flight back to deployment coming or ending my vacation.

this ///MPact is literally the day b4 i fly back. my flight is sunday june 19 @ 2130 which means i must be at the ATL airport nlt 1830. its a 8-9.5 hr drive for me in my 650+hp M3 with laser jammers and custom v1 but damn i will be tired as all *&^%

the things we do to hang out with other like minded individuals!

i will try and figure out a way to be apart of this since MFest in NV is out of the question yet another year ;-(
Hopefully you can make it, we might have a southern train heading up, and you are on the way up to MD! :flag: :flag::flag:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dang...Gustav moved this thread to regional...

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Wow I might try to make it to this. My gf is starting a new job in Baltimore the week before and t would be a perfect thing to do the first weekend there.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
932 Posts
I have register for the MPact! taking my family with me, since it's only 20 min drive.:M5rev: hope to see some board member up there.:cheers:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have register for the MPact! taking my family with me, since it's only 20 min drive.:M5rev: hope to see some board member up there.:cheers:
great! you the owner w/ all the DINAN additions correct? Organizer is trying to see if At Speed will sponsor and have a booth there!

·
Registered
932 Posts
great! you the owner w/ all the DINAN additions correct? Organizer is trying to see if At Speed will sponsor and have a booth there!
How are you doing mdyaman? Yeah, I talk to Bob, if he does sponsor, my Beast will be in his booth. Anyhow I will be there either way with my kids and wife. See you at the mpact.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts