BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of moving and trying to clear some things before I pack them up and misplace them in the pile of boxes:blink:

A a set of Tim's tips that I have used for a few yrs and removed since I got a deal on exhaust and wanted a bit deeper sound. Nothing wrong with the tips. $300 Shipped.

B. A set of OEM headlight lense with yellow reflector, I baked open mine and installed the clear corner. Will need some cleaning but I have cleaned them in the past so not to bad tabs are intact and comes with rubber strip. $40 shipped

C. Set of 19" 19" Avante Garde M310 Set Wheels Matt Black had these on for a yr or so . I ran 245/35/19 & 275/30/19 tires these are just the rims, 1 or 2 rims has a few blemishes / scratches nothing deep. $650 + shipping

D. 1 Rear tool kit cover no tools just the cover. $15 shipped.

Paypal [email protected] please send as gift.

Any questions let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you find out what the offsets are?
Sorry will get them today I'm moving so the wheels are behind many heavy boxes but I will definitely try today.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is that first wheel bent at the top?
I will have to check as these were removed a while ago and stored, I never had air leak though when I had them on. I'm checking the wheels today for someone else and will go through them thorough.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just recalled I have receipt folder in car so was able to get specs what a life saver it is having the folder:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tips just sold, lenses were on MY01 with yellow reflectors you will need to bake open your headlights to install.

·
Registered
70 Posts
One rim looks significantly bent, unless its a camera artifact. However you can clearly see the inside lip behind the outside lip, which is odd. it's about $150 repair job to straighten. Lack of air leakage wouldn't be an indicator of a good rim. Did you ever confirm the roundness of the rims?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts