BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not owned my Beast for long, but had my first dream about her last night. I was cruising down some interstate in North Carolina, the sun was shining and my Beast was purring. I was grinning from ear to ear. I know you guys have dreams about your Beasts, so let's hear 'em.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I've had two or three dreams involving my beast and each time I drive it off the road and total it. :sad3: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
...one vivid dream is winning millions and having four different modded/stock E39 M5 versions, :applause: :hihi: - the horror dream that woke me up this morning was I though someone was stealing her...grrrrrrr:crying:

·
Registered
991 Posts
been a while since ive had good REM sleep...
I'm right there with you, finals suck.

When I first got my car, I had a dream that my interior was completely gutted in the 5 minutes I ran inside a gas station. It felt so real I woke up with that "wtf am I supposed to do" feeling still in my stomach.

·
Registered
251 Posts
You know a group of owners love their cars too much when you not only assume that they have had dreams about their cars, but you make a thread to talk about the most memorable ones..

·
1,939 Posts
My car has featured in a couple of my more memorable dreams...but Cameron Diaz was also in one, and a mate's wife :nono: in the other.

It's fair to say that the car only played, um, a supporting role...

YG

·
Registered
832 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I went on a cruise this past thanksgiving, and after a few days being trapped in a ship i began to have dreams of the M also. i guess since i missed driving her so damn much...From what i remember i was at a stop light, once it turned green I gunned it down the street FOT through the first 5 gears...but i knew it was only a dream because the 1st-to-2nd gear shift was waaayyy too smooth to be real. LOL

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I went on a cruise this past thanksgiving, and after a few days being trapped in a ship i began to have dreams of the M also. i guess since i missed driving her so damn much...From what i remember i was at a stop light, once it turned green I gunned it down the street FOT through the first 5 gears...but i knew it was only a dream because the 1st-to-2nd gear shift was waaayyy too smooth to be real. LOL
I had a dream too that my 1st - 2nd gear shift was buttery smooth. One day I hope that is a reality... !

·
Registered
4,415 Posts
I've had two or three dreams involving my beast and each time I drive it off the road and total it. :sad3: :dunno:
Not sure why - this made me laugh :hihi: :S

I remember a few dreams I have had, though my dreams are extremely sporadic, I recall one - I am driving in the M down a road in light traffic and it seems like all is well, the same cd I always have playing is on but then everything gets weird, the mood changes and I just slow down then park in the middle of the road and get out of my car and I am in my room with my girlfriend :dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts