BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exotic cars are never a rare sight in Hong Kong, but seeing them all in one location for a morning drive created quite a spectacle. Here are some pics:

Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale amongst a variety of Porsches

Porsche Group

Ferrari Group

996 GT3RS

996 GT3 & GT3RS

Older variant of the 996 GT3

Cheers.
/k

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Great pics Karman :thumbsup: The GT3 is the most beautiful Porsche of the moment in my opinion, especially the GT3RS. What are those wheels on the last GT3?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jos, thanks :) Not sure of the wheels fitted to that particular GT3, but the owner of that car fitted a sequential shifter to the car as well as an Gemballa exhaust.

·
Registered
5,171 Posts
I love older gen white GT3's so much :)

all the best
adam

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Great pics Karman. :thumbsup: The GT3 in the last pic looks awesome.

Regards,
:cheers:
Terk.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Morning drives are a usual occasion here especially on the weekends and owners generally bring their cars to this location via some nice twisty roads and to enjoy a quick breakfast (that's why you see the cars all parked).

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Karson:

Very nice photos of a fine collection of cars. I see you are having fun while back home. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
KRM said:
Morning drives are a usual occasion here especially on the weekends and owners generally bring their cars to this location via some nice twisty roads and to enjoy a quick breakfast (that's why you see the cars all parked).
Ahh... there's nothing like racing your Ferrari uphill to eat Dim Sum :thumbsup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Karman,

great pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Where in Hong Kong is it? I've been there a few times, but never seen so many exotic cars at the same place.

regards,

peter

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TCM said:
Karson:

Very nice photos of a fine collection of cars. I see you are having fun while back home. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.
Hey TC, I am not sure if Karson is back, but I think you got the both of us mixed up (??) :D

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
raveiz said:
Where in Hong Kong is it? I've been there a few times, but never seen so many exotic cars at the same place.
regards,peter
Peter, the gathering took place in a place called Luk Geng in Tai Po (New Territories).

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Karman:

Oh no, lol. I just got through writing a message to Karson before I replied to your thread, haha. I am sorry.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I share the view many of you have regarding the GT3. A beautiful car. I really like the TT front lights and carrera style front bumper combination. The new rear wing has grown on me too.

Thanks for posting Karmann. Great pictures. :thumbsup:

Ditto

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Is it still true that there are more Rolls Royces per capita in Hong Kong than anywhere else?

Nice pics - thanks for posting :byebye:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
Is it still true that there are more Rolls Royces per capita in Hong Kong than anywhere else?

Nice pics - thanks for posting :byebye:
Actually it is more like : The most RR per square kilometres (or SqMiles) than any other country in the world

And not just garden variety RR Silver Spitir/Spur, there's quite many Phantom VIs :thumbsup:

It's amazing to see S-Class, NMW-7, RRs and Bentleys in HK despite the small roads. Back in the 80's what I noticed most was the abundance of long-wheelbase Jaguar XJ sedans (LWB meaning 30cm stretch on the B-pillars).

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I wish we had those type of gatherings here in Belgium too. Is there anyone aware of some sort of supercar club in Belgium?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts