BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
joshiestevens said:
Any comments?

Josh
Love the exterior and full leather, not so keen on the wood.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
The E60 looks great in black, and I love the interior combo. Very classy look IMO. Too bad the steering wheel is on the wrong side... :haha:
:cheers:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am speechless that M5 is so beautiful. Congratulations :cheers: :M5rev:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
whoami said:
Agreed - lovely car, dodgy wood.
Agreed. I just don't understand why BMW won't offer better trim options for a $100,000 car. The Olive Carrera looks like an LSD trip. I greatly prefer the maple wood trim on my 545i.

·
Registered
703 Posts
with the 1000's of M5 pictures on the net today, why did you had to fill them with copyright stuff???

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
I think the wood looks great.

I am less impressed by the unsolicited advertisement for some miniature moped-like thing.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I like the black leather and wood combination until my eyes drift over to the SMG surround. In my opinion it would have been far better for BMW to have rendered this in black so that it wouldn't clash with so many potential interior combinations.

This thread inspires me to share my M5. ;)

Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks fine. The wood (Madeira) actually looks a lot better in real life, but don't choose grey leather with it :confused3

·
Registered
36 Posts
In my opinion black is the best exterior colour. Makes the M5 look so MEAN! :mad:
A different colour of wood in the interior would have been a lil bit nicer. but otherwise a sound combo! Congratulations and enjoy. :cheers:

p.s Anyone here think that the m5 could do with 20's? Not aftermarket but bmw alloys (as with the e46 m3 in the uk, 1st they brought out the m3 with 18's and then they gave an option to customers for the 19's which most people choose)

Hayat :flag:

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
rsteele said:

Richard
hiha hiha Wait, your picture was copyrighted too? I just seem to look right through those things now... :1:
Funny stuff!
:cheers:

·
Registered
434 Posts
rsteele said:
I like the black leather and wood combination until my eyes drift over to the SMG surround. In my opinion it would have been far better for BMW to have rendered this in black so that it wouldn't clash with so many potential interior combinations.

Richard
Priceless!:thumbsup:

I too stopped looking after the first picture. You'd think these were spy pics of a never before seen car.....:confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts