·
Registered
48 Posts
smh

Attachments

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I recently had some badge dilemma. My e46 wagon is 100% mechanically and electronically an M3-- engine/trans/diff/subframes/bushings/control arms/steering rack/seats/cluster/shifter/ecu/etc. But, stock body work.

I went for this:

I do think if I did the full M3 body conversion, I'd M3 badge it at that point.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Both of these in Michigan, as fake as the day is long!

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
I wonder what people would say if I posted pics of my M-Sport Bimmer that has M badges all over the place, (where they were placed by the factory), that is sporting a DINAN badge?

·
Registered
758 Posts
I wonder what people would say if I posted pics of my M-Sport Bimmer that has M badges all over the place, (where they were placed by the factory), that is sporting a DINAN badge?

There are models the from factory use M parts that have the M logo like rims and steering wheels. Is that what your referring to? Or an actual badge on the rear of the trunk? The badge on the rear of the trunk is the car badge. Not a parts badge. There's a difference. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
337 Posts
Actually Koqui it's a factory "M" badged BMW, I debadged it because of the DINAN stage 3 upgrades. once I find time I'll take and post pics so you can lambast me too

·
Registered
33 Posts
So I guess I'll narc myself out... lol

I own a 530i M sport (yes in Canada we have 530i M sports) I have M front bumper and M5 trunk spoiler. I don't pretend its and M5 (cause I actually have one and don't need to pretend)

And here is my old 540i/6 M sport - same deal. Front and rear M bumper/spoiler

Never did I pretend they are M5's. No non factory M badges added ever. I just like the way they look

·
1,917 Posts
So I guess I'll narc myself out... lol

I own a 530i M sport (yes in Canada we have 530i M sports) I have M front bumper and M5 trunk spoiler. I don't pretend its and M5 (cause I actually have one and don't need to pretend)

(Pic of a nice looking M Sport)

And here is my old 540i/6 M sport - same deal. Front and rear M bumper/spoiler

(Pic of another nice looking M Sport)

Never did I pretend they are M5's. No non factory M badges added ever. I just like the way they look
Nothing at all wrong with that. The M front and rear bumpers do look better. No fake badges = no foul in my book.

Tidy looking cars as well.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Both of these in Michigan, as fake as the day is long!
Not seeing an "M" badge on either. The e46 is badged as a "330Ci" which is correct. Also, it looks as if it may be either an "M- sport" or ZHP.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
My eyes, oh god my eyes.

·
Registered
146 Posts
So.... what exactly is the number plate / registration on that one DKing078?????? Holy Heck!

·
Registered
741 Posts
They'd probably say congratulations on your M-sport BMW.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I recently had some badge dilemma. My e46 wagon is 100% mechanically and electronically an M3-- engine/trans/diff/subframes/bushings/control arms/steering rack/seats/cluster/shifter/ecu/etc. But, stock body work.

I went for this:

I do think if I did the full M3 body conversion, I'd M3 badge it at that point.
I did exactly the same on a 540 touring. M5 engine, transmission, diff, axles but not the body. I removed the 540i badge and after lots of thinking I put 528i . But the plate numbers read S62 M5T

1641 - 1660 of 1697 Posts