BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Mfizzlenyc said he'll be there. Blue Angel said he'll try. I'll be there, though.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Are we still on for tonight? Didn't seem like anyone really confirmed other than Diny. Just asking so that I can work something out with my work schedule.

I should make it =)

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
We're meeting at the Marriott at 6pm and heading out to the restaurant at 6:20. You guys should have my cell number, so call if you have any questions or problems.

See you guys there!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
We're meeting at the Marriott at 6pm and heading out to the restaurant at 6:20. You guys should have my cell number, so call if you have any questions or problems.

See you guys there!
Ok, Kool

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
It was great hanging out with Simon (jan2000_m5) and Nick (Blue Angel). It was very nice to see 2 Anthracite E39 M5s (from the same year, no less) side by side!

And that E36 M3 showed what a car does when it sticks to the owner for many many miles :)

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Diny, want to thank you & Simon for showing up. Being that there was only the 3 of us we sure had a great time! Nice weather, beautiful cars and a beautiful waitress we had. ;) (for some reason I think she was flirting with us). Oh, yeah & not to mention the crazy drunk chick that took my Newports! grrrrrrr hiha Anyways I just wanna say thanks, because I really had a great time! :byebye:

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Awesome pics Simon! I would have been stuffed too if it had not been for the waitress who took my food early. I was too embarrassed to tell her to give me back my food ''i'm still hungry!'' mmmmmm LOL! hiha

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Diny, your exhaust sounds bad aszz on the highway. I heard it over mine!
When you passed me at first, I had forgotten how quiet that car was in stock form! So stealthy!! Very nice and clean, though.

And yea, maybe more people can see this now and make plans! You have an entire month! :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
whens the next meet

when is the next meet im guessin may first week....i would like to get down on this meet since im in nassau county let me know.....and i see an anthracite m5 in the train station parkin lot near my house all the time idk if its u diny but apparently its daily driven i wont give locaion tho....let me know the deal would like to meet fellow m5 owners

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yup, the next meet will be on May 4th.

Another anthracite? Nice! But that's not me. I rarely venture into Nassau.

·
Registered
616 Posts
when is the next meet im guessin may first week....i would like to get down on this meet since im in nassau county let me know.....and i see an anthracite m5 in the train station parkin lot near my house all the time idk if its u diny but apparently its daily driven i wont give locaion tho....let me know the deal would like to meet fellow m5 owners
Leave a note on the other M5's windshield. Maybe he is a member here.

·
Company Representative for the Bradan Group
179 Posts
Please forward information on the next meet, I would be interested in joining. I would assume the spotted anthracite m5 belongs to my good friend kyle, hicksville train station? This past sunday I ran into a very clean black e39 m5 on the sagtikos parkway, anyone here?

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Please forward information on the next meet, I would be interested in joining. I would assume the spotted anthracite m5 belongs to my good friend kyle, hicksville train station? This past sunday I ran into a very clean black e39 m5 on the sagtikos parkway, anyone here?
All the information is on the first post. The only added bit is that if the Coliseum's parking lot is closed (read: they charge you to park there) on a game night, then we proceed directly to the restaurant. As you can see from the pictures, we usually hang out in the back where there's plenty of space.

You should invite your friend with the anthracite! His along with mine and Simon's would make for quite a sight!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
About this Discussion
84 Replies
17 Participants
Diny
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing