BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally have some time to get some pictures taken of my ride. Taken by a photographer friend in a lead car. There were more pictures but here's some of them.

Reactions: SSS_M5

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Awesome ride. Love your mods as well, bet your car is an absolute monster. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
158 Posts
wow looks great

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Looks good.. is the HRE matte black, or textured black?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
That is the sexiest wagon ever! I usually hate wagons, but I would love to have this car and blow away sports cars in it!!!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for the kind words. Spent about 11 months to mod it to this state. Glad you enjoyed the pics.

Nearly finished with the breaking in and will dyno tune it this Wed, will keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is the sexiest wagon ever! I usually hate wagons, but I would love to have this car and blow away sports cars in it!!!!!!
Lights to lights, it doesn't feel as fast as my E92 335 was but that was fully loaded pumping 450bhp 630nm at the engine. On the highway, this is really a beast. Just keeps pulling.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow, what a great beast you have iceman! may i know which autoshop did you choose to do your modifications?
I used different guys for different things. Let me know what you need and I can point you the right way.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
The meanest looking e61 M5 i ever seen :)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Could this be the fastest streetable naturally-aspirated wagon in the world?

·
Registered
932 Posts
D_iceman, that is sweet ride and nice pics. i think i am starting to like E61 Beast!!! It's starting to grow on me.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Could this be the fastest streetable naturally-aspirated wagon in the world?
Streetable, yes. Fastest I'm not sure but fast enough for the moment.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
D_iceman, that is sweet ride and nice pics. i think i am starting to like E61 Beast!!! It's starting to grow on me.
How's your beast coming along?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Congrats Dominc -- Truely the world's fastest wagon :thumbsup:

We should do a photoshoot together with Andre's M3 -- over 1600+ hp of Interlagos Blue ///M power over the full M5 M3 range lol !

1 - 20 of 35 Posts