BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this car today, 7th april. I noticed it when it was just past the porsche dealership. i think it drove out of somewhere in chiswick though. it blasted off from the lights and hit at least 60mph maybe 100 lol with just the right amount of black smoke coming out of the exhaust. i thought it was just a stock m5 till i pulled up alongside and heard the engine. what was it running?! who is that?!? info would be nice :)

the car had a sticker on the back saying something about who it was modified by, but i didnt get to read it. was too busy listening to the engine ouich

it was left hand drive too.

thx!

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
This is 100% Cocoa's car, and prior to him it was BlackMagic's; engine is stock, but you will definitely have picked up on the Tubi exhaust! Actually I spotted him on that very same road that day, but didn't see another M5, what were you in??

·
Registered
616 Posts
rogbacon said:
This is 100% Cocoa's car, and prior to him it was BlackMagic's; engine is stock, but you will definitely have picked up on the Tubi exhaust! Actually I spotted him on that very same road that day, but didn't see another M5, what were you in??
Black Magic certainly has a TUBI....

Looking at that picture.. were you in an ole fiesta or something judging by that red paintwork and aerial... work mobile.... :hihihi:

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks to everyone for replying!!! sorry it's taken so long, but i cannot post anything from my other account and my emails and private messages to the moderators have gone unanswered ??????

nevermind

rogbacon said:
thanks for identifying it!! it sounded so good, i'll never forget it :M5thumbs:. unfortunately i don't have an M5, i was in an 18 year old vauxhall astra estate, red. im saving up for something special ;)

MisterM said:
Nice SL to the left, was that an AMG?
yes indeed it was an AMG, well spotted ;)

Whizzkid11 said:
Looking at that picture.. were you in an ole fiesta or something judging by that red paintwork and aerial... work mobile.... :hihihi:
not a fiesta, but an astra. well identified once again :thumbsup:

and thanks again everyone :wroom:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts