Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Stock

Votes: 20 38.5%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Curious as to how many M5's remaining on the Board are Stock?

Mine is pretty much Stock...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Re: -->Modded<>or<>Stock?<--

Mine is becoming heavily moddified as time goes on. My next mods are the SS headers and Powerchip. See below for the current mods.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts

Are we talking mechanical mods or mods to the a/v system or all mods vs all stock? Mine is mechanically stock with an alpine a/v setup.

·
Registered
977 Posts

Stock except for a rear window spoiler at the top of the window, which looks stock anyway, and my chromed wheels, which will be replaced with original finish wheels or possibly painted/polished ones. On the to do list is AA CAI, Euro Angel Eyes and Exhaust.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I think that bone stock will do since the car is such a capable/nice car in stock form, but many of the mods that are currently available allow you to personalize your ride and make it more enjoyable to use, so if you wanna throw money away, like me, I say mod away, but I certainly couldnt fault anyone for leaving their machine stock, Josh

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have added a subwoofer and amp, done the euro storage bin mod and have the Stage III UUC clutch/flywheel at home awaiting installation for when I return to the states.

Pretty much stock though.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I can't help myself. I have to personalise everything.

My wife always says, you can't get anything Plain. I said of course not dear, that's why I married you. :15:

I have no problem at all with guys leaving there beasts stock either.

Angry anderson from Rose Tattoo said something clever, ONCE.

He said the only difference between people who have tattoo's and those that don't have tattoo's is that , People who Have Tattoo's/Mods don't car if people do not have Tattoo's.

Point, people with Mods, don't care if people don't mod.

But some people who do not have mods discriminate against us mod people.

They should try and help us, don't they know its an illness, and there is No cure. hiha

Perhaps its because Modding is a highly contagious disease, they fear if they speak with us, or drive our Beasts, they will catch the Bug.

Now that would be a challenge. Let an owner of a stock beast, drive a Fully loaded one and then watch him squirm as the transformation starts to happen.

I think its time for my medication now. :flag:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Stock except for K-40 installed by previous owner, and Dension Ice>Link that I'm installing this weekend. Hope everything goes smoothly (from reading other post, it probably will not, but I'm trying to be positive!)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Bone stock (although I did add the UGDO transmistter :hihi: ) but sooner or later the itch to mod will need to be scratched.

Hey MIB, save me some of those med's:biggrin:

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Terk said:
Bone stock (although I did add the UGDO transmistter :hihi: ) but sooner or later the itch to mod will need to be scratched.

Hey MIB, save me some of those med's:biggrin:
hiha Hey T-Man,

With the new Beast looming on Oz, I'm gonna need em. :hihi:

Now I wonder how long before Dinan and ACS release some big Mods for the V-10 M5 and M6. :hihi:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
MIB said:
hiha Hey T-Man,

With the new Beast looming on Oz, I'm gonna need em. :hihi:

Now I wonder how long before Dinan and ACS release some big Mods for the V-10 M5 and M6. :hihi:
Mark, have you ordered a new M5 or M6 or are you play'in wait and see?

·
Registered
13,014 Posts
Most of my mods are in my sig. I did leave out the AV mods, Beastpowers old multi amp stereo set up with trunk mounted sub and I added JL Audio speakers.....
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Terk said:
Mark, have you ordered a new M5 or M6 or are you play'in wait and see?
Hey T,

Too many to choose from, and none available RIGHT NOW !

So I guess I can wait. They'll pretty much all hit OZ and be available all at the same time. So I can hld off so I can drive all of them in the same week, before I make the decision.

The Cayman looks cool, but I don't think it will be quick enough. It can carry two sets of golf clubs in the back. :1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts