BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read many posts regarding modbargains and felt compelled to post regarding their service. Whilst I appreciate I may not be the biggest poster of threads on this forum I felt I must express my total satisfaction with the service and product from this company.

I live in the UK and whilst there are providers in the UK of similar product to what modbargains supply, but given current exchange rates it make sense to order from the US and stand the shipping.

Given that modbargains are circa 8000 miles from the UK, I have been extremely happy with the entire "purchase" process.

I draw great comfort from the fact that I can email or pick up the phone,as I have done tonight and discuss my order with genuine people.

Many thanks to Mike, Ron and Tara at Modbargains, I look forward to further orders.

Steve

·
Registered
994 Posts
8,ooo miles, where are they based? I'm in L.A. and fly to London regularly and that's 5,500miles door to door. East coast of course is just a quick hop across the ocean. Points to NY there.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Carl

Hey, who's counting! if it's 5500 miles
fine!

I think you are missing the point
I got the point... another happy customer with Modbargains...I've dealt with them and Don and the other guys are great to deal with... A+

Reactions: E60man

·
Registered
994 Posts
Carl

Hey, who's counting! if it's 5500 miles
fine!

I think you are missing the point
Was just curious. They could be in the state of Hawaii for all i know as I've never dealt with them.

Reactions: E60man

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
People have had their good & bad experiences. I've only had 1 bad one.. **** happens nobody is perfect.

But I must ask.. how much did they pay you for the positive feedback :7:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts