BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know there was a suspension change with E60 M5s (late 07 models+) that was causing issues with forgestar wheels.

Modbargains has stayed on top of this issue the entire time (a year now) and I am very pleased and surprised that Bryan from Modbargains is offering me a 100% refund!

There is currently no ETA from forgestar on when correct fitment will be available. From what I understand FS is dumping tons of money into the re-development of their wheels in efforts to remedy this situation.

I've been modifying cars for 15 years, dealt with a ton of vendors and this is an experience that will always stay with me. Anyone can get you a good deal on parts, take your order and ship something to you; how a business handles an order when something goes wrong will always separate a good business from a bad one.

Modbargains has stood by the customer this entire time, never pointed fingers or threw their hands up in the air and claimed "not my problem". Business ethic like this will ensure this companies longevity.

Thank you again Bryan and the rest of the Modbargain staff for all your help and support. I look forward to doing future business with you for years to come.

I am honestly floored that a year later I am receiving a full refund on my purchase.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, but the delay was with forgestar. Forgestar said new wheels in october, then mid december, then they said they are not sure :/

·
Registered
258 Posts
People should check out Avant Garde M368 wheels from ModBargains, similar spoke design to Forgstar F14 but hubcentric to E60 and +20 Offsets front and rear in 8.5 and 10 inch widths! (20 inch diameters) I think they are shipping out late Feb.

Thanks to the board in helping me steer away from Forgestar wheels!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
wished the Avant Garde M368 came in larger than 8.5 for the fronts.. they look very nice..

·
Registered
259 Posts
Most of the M5s we work with go with the 8.5" fronts, there is no issue or problem running 8.5" in the front!
Let me know if you are interested in the 20s, I can get you a great quote on them!

Best Regards,
Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts