BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

ModBargains.com is proud to present the M5Board.com member community with AluFelgen Wheels. We are a Master Distributor for these high quality low pressure cast wheels! I have a few sets left in stock at our warehouse in both the AluFelgen CS7 and AluFelgen SF-71. This is a perfect chance to get your hands on a rare and VERY popular wheel!

PRODUCT DETAIL:

Improve your BMW's exterior appearance and stance with a set of Alufelgen SF-71 Wheels. The Alufelgen SF-71 Wheels are available in 5 available finishes; silver, gunmetal, hyper black, matte black, and sports gunmetal; in 19" staggered or non-staggered fitment. Like all Alufelgen wheels, the Alufelgen SF-71 accepts your factory BMW centercaps. Unlike many aftermarket wheels the Alufelgen SF-71 is low pressure cast providing you with a high quality, durable wheel. Switch your stock wheels for a set of these Alufelgen SF-71 wheels today!

These Alufelgen SF-71 Wheels have a layer of clear coat applied to them after being painted and polished; and as a result, the wheels are easier to clean, and the shine on the wheels is preserved You may use any automotive soap to effectively clean these wheels, as well as adding a thin layer of wax to enhance the shine.

*Want more details on these AluFelgen wheels? Call me at 714-582-3330 x8009*

FITMENT:

BMW E60 CHASSIS INCLUDING M5

19x8.5 ET 15
19x9.5 ET 20

CS7 IN SILVER

CS7 IN HYPERBLACK

CS7 IN GUNMETAL

SF-71 IN SILVER

Any questions, call Elliott at 714-582-3330 x8009 or email us at Elliott@ModBargains.com

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pictures for you guys to check out! ENJOY!! Still have a few sets left in stock!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a set of these in Hyper Black, very nice wheels.
Great! yeah they are very nice wheels! Do you have any pictures with them mounted on your car?

·
Registered
258 Posts
No, but they are very classy in person and have great concavity for the front and rear. A 15mm spacer in the front and 5mm spacer in the rear puts the wheels perfectly at the edges of the wheel well.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
THANKS FOR THE ORDERS GUYS!! STILL HAVE A FEW SETS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!! HERE ARE A FEW MORE PICTURES ON A 5-SERIES WAGON.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still have a limited number of sets in stock! We have these in our warhouse and ready to ship out!! Perfect time before summer hits!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2-3 Sets left in stock! They are flying off the shelf! We are taking pre-orders for sets not in stock! Give me a call today!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NEW Inventory arriving in 2 weeks! WE STILL HAVE 2 sets of AluFelgen Wheels at the warehouse!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We are getting out stocking order coming in shortly!! I still have a few sets left in stock, so if you quick you can scoop them up!!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ModBargains.com is now offering wheel and tire packages!! We use only the best with the Hunter Road Force GSP9700 Balancer and the Ranger Touchless Tire Mounting Machine! Call today to get your wheel and tire package set up!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our stocking order of a fresh batch of AluFelgens is arriving Friday 6/24!! Now is your chance to get your hands on these wheels before they go out of stock again! Call me today!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wheels just arrived!! I have multiple finishes and both the cs7 and sf-71!! Call me today!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THESE HAVE BEEN FLYING OUT OF OUR WAREHOUSE!! WE have a few sets left in multiple finishes! Get these AluFelgen SF-71s or CS7s while they are in stock, they wont last long!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts