BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
I'm in Plymouth and 4doors? you are in Anoka, right? Keca, where are you? Any other people interested in joining?

I say we find a lake that we can all make it to that has easy access for our cars - I'd imagine that some launches would be too steep for some of our cars :D

I am in Woodbury, but I don't mind driving :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Elk River and wouldn't mind driving either, but I agree we need to find a lake with easy access so all the beasts don't get stuck haha

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll check out some lakes near me if you guys want to do the same, we can meet wherever we find an acceptable lake!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm In!

Can't believe I just found the regional forum! What a loser.

I'm in Eagan - mine's a DD, so count me in for anything/everything. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome to the mn thread! Know of any lakes near you with easy access for low cars? I doubt any of us mind driving down your way!

·
Registered
95 Posts
All the "lakes" in Eagan are ponds, so that's a no-go. I'm thinking all the snow is going to make this a challenge - if we can't find anything, let's just hook up somewhere for coffee and conversation. Any excuse to get out and about...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, I agree with tgearman, doesn't look like the snows going to cooperate here. And these so called "all seasons" that I have on don't like anything over an inch lol ouich need to better equiped the Beast next year

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, I agree with tgearman, doesn't look like the snows going to cooperate here. And these so called "all seasons" that I have on don't like anything over an inch lol ouich need to better equiped the Beast next year

I am cool with the coffee idea as well.

Anywhere in the TC area is fine with me. It looks like most of the people are on the West side of the cities. I wouldn't mind going over to the Eden Prairie or Plymouth area or where-ever to meet up.

Next weekend would work for me...

·
Registered
95 Posts
How about someone out that way make a recommendation for a good breakfast spot or coffee spot and we do it next Saturday? I'm an early riser, so breakfast sounds good to me, but I'll go with the consensus of the group.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Damn. I'm out of town next weekend, so I won't be able to make it!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like the breakfast idea on Saturday. I can definitely wait until the following weekend when everyone is free.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I should be good for that Saturday too. I know there are more Minnesota members on the board that don't check this section, so I'll see if I can get them to check out this thread so we can have more people.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I should be good for that Saturday too. I know there are more Minnesota members on the board that don't check this section, so I'll see if I can get them to check out this thread so we can have more people.
That would include me HAHA. I will do my best to make it out.

·
Registered
95 Posts
It's Official - Breakfast January 29, 2011

There - I did it. Now we just need to decide where and at what time.

Here's my suggestion: 9:00am at the Edina Grill.

I'm open to any additional suggestions - let's get 'er dialed in and on the calendar!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Is there adequate parking there? That'd be my only concern.

41 - 60 of 488 Posts