BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

481 - 488 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Since I can't seem to ever make it to C&C I thought I would share a few photos. Excuse the crappy IPhone pictures outside the gym.

2013 BMW M5
Black Sapphire

Eisenmann Race 4x102 Exhaust
KW HAS Kit
IND cosmetic package
HRE P40 Satin Black Wheels
20x10 front, 20x11 rear
I HAVE to see this beast SOON!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just wanted to make a formal invite to all e39 owners to the newly formed MNe39 Facebook group. Made this group for the sole purpose of creating a close dedicated group of Minnesota BMW e39 owners and enthusiasts, not a new BMW club. It will be ran as if it is a branch of MNBMW.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1709559985933925/

·
Registered
108 Posts
New E39 M5 owner here in Maple Grove, got my car off Jim Southwell who I guess some of you may know.

Not on Face book, but hopefully events will be posted here, be interested to take it to BIR next year!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome. I'm in South Minneapolis. As you can see updates here are infrequent. FB has become the place for very localized updates on events. Bigger events usually (sometimes??) get posted here but often after the fact.

There are over 200 Minnesota registered M5Board members, but only 30 or so that are active.

As to BIR next summer, I am planing to go and track the M for the last time. Been there once, very worth it. Start getting your track day stuff ready (if you don't already): helmet, shoulder harness (preferably for both front seats); TD pads, etc. DesertTech (here on the M5Board from Afton) has a set for sale.

Hope we can meet up before spring... my M is stored for the winter... it's a real come down driving my truck now :(... oh well spring is coming.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! Jim is a great guy - glad to hear his car went to another enthusiast.

Let me know if you have any questions on taking the M5 up to BIR. There are a lot of options for driving events up there - I'd personally highly recommend North Star BMW CCA in early June - especially if you don't have a lot of track experience. Feel free to post up any questions or shoot me a PM.

Regards
-Rob

·
Registered
108 Posts
cheers guys, just put the car away for winter but hope to finish a few jobs on it before spring.

Definitely want to do a track day next year, I've driven up there before in my last car, be interesting to see what it is like in an M5

·
Registered
28 Posts
MNe39 meet this past Sunday. Breakfast at IKEA, a little drive, & then a couple of frosty beverages at 612Brew.

481 - 488 of 488 Posts
About this Discussion
487 Replies
38 Participants
Millicant
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing