BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im just trying to see who all on here is from MN....im located in Maple Grove....anyone else from MN?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Great to see another Minnesotan on the board:M5thumbs:

We have actually had a small group of Minnesota M5 enthusiasts here on the M5Board since 2003 or so. I will send you a PM with some links to pictorial threads documenting our drives the past few years. We usually try and get together socially through the Winter months, and I am planning a supper-meeting for our group next weekend.

:cheers:

Al

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
to all MN 5ers

dont know how many there are out there but this gos out to anyone in MN or surrounding area!

so its set .....Sunday May 4th 10:00 A.M. at my shop in Maple grove!

10900 89th ave North, maple grove, MN 55369 (enter the property and stay to the right and drive around the back of the building)

if anyone has questions they can call my cell....Dan- 763-258-6947

Shine up your ride and bring it out!..we will have our 4 corner weighing system out so fill your tanks if you want to see max weight and where it is on your we will be grilling so we'll need some people that are willing to bring some goods....i'll have some stuff to grill but we'll need chips pop ect..

Lets hope for good weather this time...hope to see you there!!

last year i had 32 bimmers show up and it was raining!....so lets hope for a huge turnout this year:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey guys im just trying to see who all on here is from MN....im located in Maple Grove....anyone else from MN?
Would like to join - I'm from St.paul - New to the board!!!

Brian

·
Registered
53 Posts
you should come out!...you owned a Byzanz Huh?....rare color
Yeah - When I went to look at it I was asking myself if I like the color:dunno:
- After I picked it up the color grew on me for awhile - Then after five years the color was kind of eh! zzzzz- Now that I sold it. I wish I still had it as a second car -:grrrrr:

I'll try to make it in May

Hollar:M5launch:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Great to see another Minnesotan on the board:M5thumbs:

We have actually had a small group of Minnesota M5 enthusiasts here on the M5Board since 2003 or so. I will send you a PM with some links to pictorial threads documenting our drives the past few years. We usually try and get together socially through the Winter months, and I am planning a supper-meeting for our group next weekend.

Al
Let me know when you guys are getting together this summer -

Brian

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Brian, Veronica, I will let you know when we have a drive scheduled. If the weather is cooperative I will try and plan a drive towards the end of April.

We will try and make it to the May 4th gathering in Maple Grove.

This Fall and Winter have been tough on my schedule, with several family emergencies and travel, otherwise I would have planned some informal social gatherings. Will try and plan a get together PRIOR to the start of the driving season.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Possibly bad form?

Hey guys, I'll try to make it in May, sounds like a blast. I have a favor to request of the benevolent M5 enthusiasts here. Sadly I need to let go of my 1991 M5 DINAN. Oh so many upgrades... If anyone knows anyone interested I'd like it to go to a good home.

[email protected]

Thanks guys

Cheers

·
Registered
71 Posts
Previous 02 Carbon Black E39 owner just picked up 06 E60 Interlagos blue. You guys should try to make it to cars & coffee this Saturday (5/3)

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Any other e39 M5 owners in Minnesota

It looks like this link may be dead but I thought I would see if there was a M5 group in Minnesota. Anyone ?
Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Cars and Cafe looks great

I will try to get the Beast overthere tomorrow (Saturday). Looks like a great event...I will give it a try. You have a beautiful 60 it looks like the almost the same color as my Carbon Black e39.

1 - 20 of 488 Posts