BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Bimmernav is no longer selling the kits, is there any other source out there besides looking over ebay to get the MKIV upgrade and the widescreen? If that is the only source, does anyone have any reccomended sellers? I have a 2000, build date 07/00 if that makes a difference

·
Registered
98 Posts
i have a 2001 model #6590-6908311 for $USD600.00, if u r interested drop me a line
Shakazulu12 said:
Now that Bimmernav is no longer selling the kits, is there any other source out there besides looking over ebay to get the MKIV upgrade and the widescreen? If that is the only source, does anyone have any reccomended sellers? I have a 2000, build date 07/00 if that makes a difference

·
Registered
298 Posts
Shakazulu12 said:
The dealer for mucho dinero. You might try www.circlebmw.com or www.pacificbmw.com, they both seem to offer pretty good pricing on internet parts sales.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
M5 Fever forever said:
i have a 2001 model #6590-6908311 for $USD600.00, if u r interested drop me a line
Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for a MKIV model as I really want the DVD upgrade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts