BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what I have: (3 total discs)

DISCS ARE SOLD, THANKS

1. V21 downgrade disc. You'll need this if you already have the latest V32 update as you need to downgrade the system to flash the new revised V32.
2. Newest V32 Software disc. It has a custom M5 splash screen (picture attached below), the american female voice and 3D Perspective of course.
3. 2013 East DVD NAVTEQ BMW navigation disc. East Coast Region.

These 3 discs together are what you need to update to the latest software and maps. Takes 5 minutes tops to do the software updated. Just need the 16:9 Headunit and MKIV DVD Navigation Drive in your vehicle.

Asking $75 shipped combined and would really like to sell together as a set. However, If you are interested in just 1 or 2 discs, here is what I will sell them for:
1. V21 downgrade disc: $10 shipped.
2. Newest V32 software disc: $30 shipped.
3. 2013 East DVD navigation disc: $50 shipped.

The buyer will receive my contact information and when you have the discs in hand, I can even walk you through the entire update process. It is pretty simple.

I only have 1 set of these discs, I am not making these discs illegally. This is a one time offer. PM me with any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tempted, though I already have the 2013 DVD set. How easy is it to change the splash screen??
If you wanted to just purchase the 2 software discs to get the splash screen thats fine. The splash screen is a component of the update, so in order to load it you need to load the update.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sorry, asked the wrong question. I meant how easy would it be for me to change your custom screen to something else? I've seen various versions that I'd probably go with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts