BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is AWESOME! So much better in most every way. Fast too. Easier to use on the fly and no accept screen.

Anyone have a Mk4 manual?

·
Registered
754 Posts
I have it in a PDF file if you PM me.

ALEV8 said:
All I can say is AWESOME! So much better in most every way. Fast too. Easier to use on the fly and no accept screen.

·
10,455 Posts
you can also download the manual on x5world.com as a pdf.

·
Registered
35 Posts
ALEV8 said:

Where did you get the unit? I've been thining about this upgrade for a while... too long actually, I waited until bimmernav got out of the business.

Ben

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I've now taken the plunge on the 16:9 monitor from Joe's source off Ebay and I am in the Mk4 system for $1,600. A good price, no? I am selling the Mk II and a pistol to cover the new toy.......the DVD NAV rocks.

·
Registered
590 Posts
ALEV8 said:
I've now taken the plunge on the 16:9 monitor from Hudson's source off Ebay and I am in the Mk4 system for $1,600. A good price, no? I am selling the Mk II and a pistol to cover the new toy.......the DVD NAV rocks.

Bimmernav was selling the whole upgrade, 16:9 monitor, Mk4 nav, software, and map for about $1,750 and that was the best price I saw anywhere. I'd say your right on target with the price. :M5thumbs:

Good luck and enjoy
Joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts