BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
like the title says, I have a MK4 working navigation computer. i believe the disc inside is a 2002 or 2003. Came out of an 03' 530. I tested it in my M5 and everything works. asking $400 obro. any questions or offers please email me at lbis4123 @ yahoo dot com. I can send you pictures via email or I will try to upload them tonight. email is the best way to get in touch with me since it goes straight to my phone, Im not usually checking my PM's. thanks for looking

lewis.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Ive sent you an email..

·
Registered
722 Posts
like the title says, I have a MK4 working navigation computer. i believe the disc inside is a 2002 or 2003. Came out of an 03' 530. I tested it in my M5 and everything works. asking $400 obro. any questions or offers please email me at lbis4123 @ yahoo dot com. I can send you pictures via email or I will try to upload them tonight. email is the best way to get in touch with me since it goes straight to my phone, Im not usually checking my PM's. thanks for looking

lewis.
Good priceeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
i want it can i pay pal you the money

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sale is pending payment for tomorrow morning. If deal falls through it's going to first person who pay pals me. I'll update this post tomorrow. Thanks for all the emails.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts