1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** LOWERED PRICE ***

MK4 MKIV DVD Navigation w/ disc - $325 plus $25 shipping/paypal fees

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Selling my MK4 DVD navigation. Comes with map disc - it is a copied disc.

Everything works just great!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey, do you live in Bolton's Landing? If so, can I hop over across the street and see what this looks like?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Aw darn. There's an AW M5 a street or two down in my neighborhood... I had high hopes lol.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I know which M5 you are talking about! That used to be my former AW before I sold it. Now I have my newer/lower mileage AW :M5launch:
It looks a bit worse for the wear. It's funny that there are two AW's here given how rare they are. A friend of mine back in Colorado was searching country for about 6 weeks for a good 01+ AW with no luck.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It looks a bit worse for the wear. It's funny that there are two AW's here given how rare they are. A friend of mine back in Colorado was searching country for about 6 weeks for a good 01+ AW with no luck.
Yea it took me almost 1 year to find my current AW. Unfortuntely the my friends AW near you has recently been keyed, yadda yadda yadda :crying:

BUMP!! MK4 DVD is still for sale!

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm interested, but not sure if this will fix my problem. Need to do a little more research before purchasing another Navigation computer.

Mine wont spit out the disc, I had to take the computer out, open up the computer and manually eject the disc. Along with disconnecting the battery, now it wont eject the disc with upgraded software, and to top it off, my navigation screen is stuck on the "BMW" logo. But I can still navigate through channels, blindly, sometimes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts