BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on a family vacation in Anaheim at Disneyland, leaving the LAX to come to Anaheim I seen a couple of M3's and it's making me wish I lived some were where I could use the car all year round. When we left home it was -30C and we get here it's +18C, wish I could rent a M5 down here.LOL I'm also thinking about changing my exhaust to the new RPI GTS, and selling the supersprint in the near future. I know I could use the beast all year round but I wouldn't because of the salt and sand they use on the roads where I live, right now the beast sleeps and I wait tell April or May to get it back on the road.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Yeah, don't think I could wait that long for sure. Sounds like it is time to move south!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I miss my E60 when I take it in for a couple days of maintenance haha. The RPi GTS exhaust is my favorite, been thinking of getting it done myself.

You can probably rent an M5 in LA -- if you can get the family on board that is...

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
You can probably rent an M5 in LA -- if you can get the family on board that is...
I have one for sale in LA.

Turn in the airfare and drive back up to the North Pole!;)
cherrsagai

·
Registered
190 Posts
I take mine to disneyland all the time :) Annual pass!

I bet it makes it worse when you're driving a rental car.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm missing my car also. Planing to bring her home in 2 weeks. For now she's sleeping for winter like a bear.

·
Registered
325 Posts
We are on a family vacation in Anaheim at Disneyland, leaving the LAX to come to Anaheim I seen a couple of M3's and it's making me wish I lived some were where I could use the car all year round. When we left home it was -30C and we get here it's +18C, wish I could rent a M5 down here.LOL I'm also thinking about changing my exhaust to the new RPI GTS, and selling the supersprint in the near future. I know I could use the beast all year round but I wouldn't because of the salt and sand they use on the roads where I live, right now the beast sleeps and I wait tell April or May to get it back on the road.

yep, I'm in Vancouver BC. My beast is sleeping until April/May with smart charger connected. My wife and kids say I seem to get grumpier around Feb/March.

The weather has been mild but still crap on the roads and constant rain so I will bear my SUV for awhile longer. sigh !:grrrrr:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts