BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1121 - 1140 of 1161 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,121 ·
Hi do you have any Avus blue hoods or in similar blue? And do you have any style 65 rear wheels without curb rash? Thanks
No blue hoods and you just missed a set of rear 65s I sold. No others atm.

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Mike,

How much would a complete S62 motor shipped to 60513 be (preferably 2001+, since from my understanding older ones had issues)? I would like two quotes with and without transmission, if possible. (I am still looking at the car with spun rod bearing and trying to decide what to do)

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,127 ·
Hi Mike,

How much would a complete S62 motor shipped to 60513 be (preferably 2001+, since from my understanding older ones had issues)? I would like two quotes with and without transmission, if possible. (I am still looking at the car with spun rod bearing and trying to decide what to do)

Thanks.
I have a few options. Send me a dm with contact info.

Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, new member and can't DM yet - I'm looking for a passenger-side exterior mirror in LMB and a battery cover, both for my 2002 M5.
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,130 · (Edited)
Hi, new member and can't DM yet - I'm looking for a passenger-side exterior mirror in LMB and a battery cover, both for my 2002 M5.
Thanks,
Chris
I have battery cover fully intact with foam piece. $65 shipped.

No lmb mirror assembly.

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a LMB front bumper 01+ & shadow line trim surrounding the shifter with no scratches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1121 - 1140 of 1161 Posts