Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
112 Posts
By any chance do you have complete functional front shocks?price

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
112 Posts
Ok.let’s doing could you just check to make sure there not leaking. If you don’t mind could you send me pictures

·
Registered
2001 BMW M5 DINAN S2
112 Posts
Don’t know why eirther i contacted the mediator and he couldn’t tell me why either email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do you have that flap thing that sits in front of the rear wheels? Not sure what it’s called, but it sticks down in front of each rear wheel. My M5 has One side torn completely off and the other is beat up pretty good. So I’m looking to replace both if you have them. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #931
Do you have that flap thing that sits in front of the rear wheels? Not sure what it’s called, but it sticks down in front of each rear wheel. My M5 has One side torn completely off and the other is beat up pretty good. So I’m looking to replace both if you have them. Thanks!
The fro t splash guards. I should have both. $20 shipped.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey there, new member here. Working on rejuvenating a forgotten-about '00 M5.

Wondering if you have any of the following, since I don't have enough posts to PM you.

-Oval rear view mirror
-M5 door sills (don't have to be illuminated)
-Clean rear bumper cover in Carbon Black (evaluating cost vs. repainting mine)
-Part #51168159694, the center console tray thing with the cigarette lighter socket
-Front bumper plastic trim bits (the large unpainted pieces below the headlights)

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi sir,
please i want 2 vanos solenoid board completely working non repaired and without any issues, version 1.4 or newest is highly recommended,
part number

Solenoid valve

·
Registered
100 Posts
Do you have an e39 M5 trunk badge? Not too concerned with the /// decal, just want an emblem that’s not physically beat up. Looking to repaint it.

921 - 940 of 956 Posts