BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

781 - 800 of 895 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Price for both rear (driver and passenger sides) Silverstone door cards with sunshades if you have them? Don't mind if the sunshades are broken. I care more about the leather condition of the door cards. Shipped to 77002 Houston, TX.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #782 (Edited)
Price for both rear Silverstone door cards with sunshades if you have them? Shipped to 77002 Houston, TX.
I do have set. Shipping is a little costly. $200 shipped for both. Do you have your own shades because I don’t have the shades for them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Thanks. My source for front door cards fell through. Price shipped for all 4 door cards? And yes, I have sunshades from my original car but still require the door cards with the sunshade option as I do not want to modify a pair to fit sunshades.

I do have set. Shipping is a little costly. $200 shipped for both. Do you have your own shades because I don’t have the shades for them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm in search of a few items:

1. Front retractable cupholders in pristine condition. No scratches cracks or dings.
  2. Mounting bolt for airbox. Both of mine are missing. Need two bolts total, one for each side.
  3. One set of mounting hardware for pork chops. The backing thingie and screws.
  4. Couple of belly pan captive screws.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #787
I'm in search of a few items:

1. Front retractable cupholders in pristine condition. No scratches cracks or dings.
  2. Mounting bolt for airbox. Both of mine are missing. Need two bolts total, one for each side.
  3. One set of mounting hardware for pork chops. The backing thingie and screws.
  4. Couple of belly pan captive screws.
Thanks!
No oem cup holders. I have bolt mounting bolts for the airboxes. I have the mounting hardware for pork chop and how many captive screws do you need?

Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi @mishkinm5,

I just joined this forum after receiving delivery of my E39 M5 this past Friday. It has been in the shop for maintenance and checkup and the indy came back and noted that the servotronic control unit needs to be replaced in addition to the lower oil pan. Another member referred me to this thread and noted you may be able to help.

Can you PM me so that I can provide you with my email and we can continue discussions?

-Riley

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #795
Hi @mishkinm5,

I just joined this forum after receiving delivery of my E39 M5 this past Friday. It has been in the shop for maintenance and checkup and the indy came back and noted that the servotronic control unit needs to be replaced in addition to the lower oil pan. Another member referred me to this thread and noted you may be able to help.

Can you PM me so that I can provide you with my email and we can continue discussions?

-Riley
Sent you a pm!

Mike

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking for some Le Mans Blue mirrors. Really need the passenger side, but wouldn't pass up a matched set. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #799
Unfortunately no lemans blue mirrors in stock right now. Please follow up in a week or two to see if inventory changed!

Mike

781 - 800 of 895 Posts