BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following for sale. I dont have room for them. All of these in excellent condition. I will sell CHEAP!

OEM Taillights E39 540i (both)

OEM Headlight assembly E39 540i (both)

OEM Headlight assembly E39 M5 (both)(non angel eyes)

Factory M5 exhaust

4 sidemarkers (orange)

Factory M5 shifter with boot and wiring attached

2000 M5 w/ mods for sale

:flag:
:flag:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1) The shifter is a factory burl wood M5 shifter with boot and wiring attached
2) The tailights are from 97 540i, they are not LED, and they are yellow and red
3) Drewkeen, selling YOUR stuff on my for sale post is WEAK.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Wake Champ said:
...Drewkeen, selling YOUR stuff on my for sale post is WEAK.
Drewkeen qualified his response to exclude what you're selling. I think he's just trying to help ray540inyc find what he's loooking for.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ELEVENS- he can make his own post selling his own stuff, or just as easily sent him a private message...

The 540i lights are the factory, halogen. The bulbs included are upgradad to PIAA extreme white.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not much demand for factory M5 and 540i parts on a BMW message board??? Thanks for the input. I will make sure to write that down. Maybe you can show me how to use Ebay, I have never heard of it. I have already had offers on every one of those items.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not only is this a BMW forum, but it is M5 board. So this means all of us M5 owners have xenon lights as well red/clear tailights. Just trying to help. I mean last time I checked people were going the opposite route, maybe go to new style lights. There are a number of sets I have seen people throw away. No need for the atitude!

·
Registered
439 Posts
its cool guys, i was looking for for clear non led for the record.
i can understand being a little annoyed, he would've gotten flamed on any other forum for doing it, but this is the m5 forum and the traffic is way lower and realy specific,, so it really isnt a big deal.
sorry dude, thanks for gettin back to me.

ray

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alibo70,

Obviously, you don't understand that there are forums for E60, E39, E34, E28 and so on this website. Not everyone on this forum has an M5. I guess you didnt realize that. There are many people with 540's and other BMW's. Also, many people sell their aftermarket parts and need stock parts for BMW's they are going to put back to stock and sell. Also, people get into accidents and replace factory parts. If you ever post anything for sale on this forum, I will make sure to mess with your post as you did mine. Let me know on the Ebay thing, I still havent figured it out.

·
Registered
543 Posts
We all are very appreciative of your bitterness, as we are just trying to help. Ray already has yellow ones and I was just trying to be helpful to him by mentioning that I had a set. The other guys ae just trying to help you, but if this is what they get, I don't see them continuing to do it in the future.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Druekeen,

They helped me about as much as you did. If you want to sell someone your stuff, make your own post, or send a private message. It's as simple as that. It's surprising how long you have been on this board. I would have never guessed. If you are too slow and having troubles understanding what I am talking about, send me a private message and we can discuss it further.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
What a moron.

(Folks, keep in mind this attitude when dealing with this twit.)

Hopefully your sale has worked out and you'll be gone...

Who the f are you to decide that a post is "your" post??

My only regret in replying is that it keeps the post active ...

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"Folks" "twit"

I don't need to say much more. I could never come up with anything like that. Thanks for the input and name calling. I'm not sure when or how you became involved.

ard said:
What a moron.

(Folks, keep in mind this attitude when dealing with this twit.)

Hopefully your sale has worked out and you'll be gone...

Who the f are you to decide that a post is "your" post??

My only regret in replying is that it keeps the post active ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts