BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
Thanks so much for coming by with the gang and for the great pics, Brandon! Loved driving your trick and crazy wagon! Great fun to see the other beautiful beasts, and just hang with other E39 M5 enthusiasts. We finished up Sam's radiator and electric fan installation and tested it out. Now I am diving into a nice bottle of Cabernet or something to soothe my old and aching muscles!

Best,

Peter

·
Registered
355 Posts
Great pictures Brandon thanks for inviting me! It was great to meet more M5 owners in the area.....Peter your beast is sick! I can't wait to see it when you are finished :thumbsup:

Reactions: herrubermensch

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a fun time. Glad the install went well, Peter.

I told everyone, I plan on having an E39 BBQ at my house before the end of the year. Should be some awesome participants with most of the cars shown, Clay's car and a few others. I want to have the garage lined with E39's and will take some awesome photos from a ladder with the wideangle.

·
Registered
8,722 Posts
What's going on in the trunk, there?
WAY too much! LOL.

On the right is a dry sump tank.
To the left is a surge tank with two Bosch 044 fuel pumps.
In the middle is a Voltphreaks lithium ion battery.
Just above the battery is the Howerton methanol tank.
The canisters straddling the battery are the remote canisters for the MCS struts.
At the very top of the trunk in the middle is a Prsche RSR power steering pump.
The remainder is a bunch of custom wiring by yours truly, albeit in a half-finished state.

--Peter

·
Registered
182 Posts
Peter invited me to come by and check out the beast today. So I decided to bring some friends. Good times.

Some extremely good looking cars gathered here. Who's the one wearing the WTF shirt? That's my indy shop down here in sunny Orlando. :cheers:

Daniel

·
Registered
182 Posts
That's my son, Sam, who bought the shirt from Mike Hilal.

--Peter

Ps: BTW, I was born in Maitland.
Some of these pics got circulated on our local BMW facebook page, and it was determined that Mike sent them up to you guys. I know Mike...one of the first guys I met in the BMW scene.

Small world with the Maitland connection....we live in Dommerich. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
8 Posts
WAY too much! LOL.

On the right is a dry sump tank.
To the left is a surge tank with two Bosch 044 fuel pumps.
In the middle is a Voltphreaks lithium ion battery.
Just above the battery is the Howerton methanol tank.
The canisters straddling the battery are the remote canisters for the MCS struts.
At the very top of the trunk in the middle is a Prsche RSR power steering pump.
The remainder is a bunch of custom wiring by yours truly, albeit in a half-finished state.

--Peter
You must be trying to forget that there's a PDM back there.

It won't go away by ignoring it...I've tried that with couple of things, and it just doesn't work!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Peter, I was referring to the merchandise inside the garage. mmmmmm

Ruben

Reactions: TheShafro
1 - 20 of 27 Posts