BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Nothing annoys me more than that. And the tool can't even figure out how to close his gas door. Remember guys, you just can't fix stupid........

·
Registered
117 Posts
Actually the guy is a poser. I have the exact same car. 2011 535Xi M-Sport. The trunk says 535i. No M badge. I agree with what Gustav said though, it's definitely not as bad as when people actually put M5 on their car.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A lot of BMW's have M sports packages.. So if you see a M logo, it doens't mean that this car is a M3, M5 whatsoever or the guy a poser...
Yes he is. Same as posers with AMG badges and fake dual add on exhaust tips on a benz with a performance package. It's just body work, the engine is different. Stop posing people.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Even though a BMW may have an M Sport package you'll never see the M badge on the trunk it may be on the door stills steering wheel and the gauges but never on the trunk.....they are just a poser.....

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
652 Posts
Even though a BMW may have an M Sport package you'll never see the M badge on the trunk it may be on the door stills steering wheel and the gauges but never on the trunk.....they are just a poser.....
Correct NO M Badges on boots of M Sports.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Nice looking 550i!
Thanks Gustav here's a better picture.:blink:
If the price was "sensible" I still would like the 2012 M5. After going to the Launch of the new 6 series and seeing the stupid prices for the vert in particular ( Specced up £90K+) I feel the cost of the M5 may be prohibitive.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Nice that is real nice!!!!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Nice picture angle as well! You'll trade it in when the new M5 comes ;)
It's the only one in the UK they say, so RV IMO should reflect that, however as long as I get "Good Money" for it I would be up for the M5.mmmmmm

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yes you're right. I wasn't sure about the trunk. But you have to admit it's quite funny if you have the M3 V10 (like the one on Gustav's event) and then put 316i on the trunk. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts