BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few guys are stopping over to do some PM work on the Beasts, thought I would invite some of the board too. Beer, pizza, and BMW's.

We could go out and get some grub if the work gets done and everyone wants to.

PM or email me for details if you are interested.

No freak tards or weirdos please.......

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...I'm out...
I'll make an exception for you.....

If by chance you COULD come, I will put in some time after work and make sure to get your tips done to save you on shipping.....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I'll make an exception for you.....

If by chance you COULD come, I will put in some time after work and make sure to get your tips done to save you on shipping.....
Don't tease - 'cause there is a chance I could swing it given that I am refusing to work Fridays for the rest of my life. Plus I would be able to give you the 4:3. . .hmmm. . .let me mull it over. . .Freak Tard Weirdo Power!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Let me know if you can by tonight please, drop me an email or something. I will come in for a few hours later tonight or come in the morning early to work on them. I could then finish them up tomorrow night, hopefully......

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Doublepost, sorry

·
Registered
87 Posts
hey! timmay watt up is me ruddy remenber i stop by your house one day. on my 2006 m5. I didnt whent to the fest because my car was crash. but is fix and looking very good. I will call you to show you the car!..... man I always miss this metns.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Sorry I missed this. I even had Friday off! Grr. I need to check this forum more often.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hey Now!

Thanks for the hospitality - sorry I was late but can't do much about traffic and construction.

It was a total pleasure to meet everyone. . .plus I was able to hear what my exhaust is going to sound like very soon!

Would totally do it again!

Mike :byebye:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
mkaehly
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing