BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the Great Falls Cars & Coffee event this morning a few of us did a mini photo shoot with an M6 and my recently picked up M5.
The other guys will have much better pictures but here are a few of mine.

·
Banned
378 Posts
im feelin it man! Nice shots!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Nice and weather looks good too!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice and weather looks good too!
The weather was a little cold in the morning at our weekly cars and coffee meet but then it warmed up into the 60s during the shoot.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
When we say "weather is good" here in the Middle East, we mean "cold"! We are sick and tired of hot! Our cars do not perform in our conditions. It's mid November and the temperatures are still in the high 90's here!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When we say "weather is good" here in the Middle East, we mean "cold"! We are sick and tired of hot! Our cars do not perform in our conditions. It's mid November and the temperatures are still in the high 90's here!
Gotcha, well it was 28 Saturday morning so it was plenty cold for us.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Both cars look excellent. Nice wheels on the M5...lose the front plate mount though :cool:

afc1
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Both cars look excellent. Nice wheels on the M5...lose the front plate mount though :cool:

afc1
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" type=hidden>
Thanks, I bought the car in MD and I am a FL resident. The plate mount will be going just as soon as I get the car to my paint guy back in FL during the Spring.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts