BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well mine has 129k and a shed load of work done (engine included) and i still love driving her :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom: :wroom:

She pulls great handles superbly and has been rewarding me with 20.9mpg :1:

I know there are a couple of you with "starship" mileage and a few with almost none but opinions please as i`m just nosing to get a general idea of what else is out there :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
44 Posts
ola,hello, bonjour

147500 on a 3.6 '91(H) . Drives like new :M5thumbs: (never had one new anyway..so can't tell hiha )!

Styve

·
Registered
494 Posts
Just over 60k, and its recently become a weekend car so shouldn't increase too quickly now :M5thumbs:

Cheers,
Bryn.

·
Registered
72 Posts
115,000 on a 93 - seems to be costing me about £2k pa to keep in good nick - but no depreciation now I reckon - and I would be delighted if any other car was depreciating at only £2k pa.

Only trouble - only 17mpg - perhaps i will be a bit lighter on the loud pedal.............or maybe not! :M5launch:

·
Registered
218 Posts
109 000 km on my 92 Touring. 92 000 when i bought it. It drives a lot better now than when I got it, due to new springs and a number of front suspension/steering components. I'm getting a leaking diff and gearbox sorted on
Wednesday, and will be changing the accumulators soon after.

Alex

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
148k miles on a 94 3.8 - just needs new MAF, ISV and refurbed alternator and all will be fine again - for now!

·
Registered
899 Posts
220.000 km on my '89. The first owner did 217.500 of them, I have driven 2.500 km (only summer) in the three years I have had it. It is currently undergoing some restauration, new clutch, new paint at the front and back + professional polishing all around the car, new lights, indicators and badges. They have changed all engine gaskets and hoses except for the head gasket which is fine. New alternator and radiator is recently built in also.

·
Registered
426 Posts
martinhp said:
Are you rationing out the last 100 miles before the 100k? :)
Yeah its an important milestone...
Thursday should be RTC day (round the clock day) although with the digital read out I guess you see the 100?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts