BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Mikewads E92 M3 vs 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S

7K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  oxygenracing 
#1 · (Edited)
Let me start off by saying that the Turbo S is one hell of a fast car. The 911 Turbo S runs 0-60 in 2.6 seconds and completes the 1/4 mile in 10.7 @ 129mph right off the showroom floor!

On our first run I was able to keep the lead and on the second run he held the lead. It was a matter of who hit the throttle first, so on just supercharger we are a pretty even match from a roll. The video below is our last run and I used a small 50hp shot of nitrous to make sure the BMW got the win.

Also, I have decided to sell my M3. I know that's probably a shocker, but I'm ready for a new project and have my sights set on a 2012 Nissan GT-R in the new Blue Pearl color. If you interested in buying my beast send me a PM. As most of you already know it has the fastest 1/4 mile and 60-130 times on record of any late model E9x BMW.

See less See more
1 1
Reactions: Gustav
#4 ·
#12 ·
I don't he will stand a chance racing the turbo S from standing start. They alot better traction off the line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.