BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you very much for all the support you have given Mfest this year and this one is dedicated to all who attended/ helped out and the sponsors, with out you Mfest wouldn't have been possible....see you at the next Mfest 3 in April!!!!:cheers:

from Yellow fever
Thanks to BMWridin89 from m3forum.net

Just recieved the latest issue of Luxury & Exotics and its a good one especially the article about Mfest. I am pretty sure that the first M3 belongs to Yellow fever.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get your copies at your nearest news stand...:cheers:

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Congrats Chris. Big props for your hard work.
As a side note, ML&E is shutting down. Think there's one more issue before it's dead.:(

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This is for you and all the guys that believed Mfest :goldcup:...the article is pretty interesting, they were able to capture what we're all about...

Ed i would like to invite you and the Arizonian's again at Mfest 3 in April 2009...:goldcup:

I received an email from Colum the other day and it's sad that they're closing down...Props to Colum and the ML&E team for their hard work and devotion...

Congrats Chris. Big props for your hard work.
As a side note, ML&E is shutting down. Think there's one more issue before it's dead.:(

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Just posted this because I didnt see this post. Sorry for the repost, and congrats Chris!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Got excited when I say this and posted it, but I didnt see that I was beaten to the punch. Sorry for the repost, and congrats Chris!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
No worries :byee55amg

Here's a few pages that i scanned:D and hope to see you on the next one:)

Got excited when I say this and posted it, but I didnt see that I was beaten to the punch. Sorry for the repost, and congrats Chris!

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts