BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have someone looking into this, but was wondering if anyone knows of a great custom interior place that I can get the rest of my trunk area done in time for Bimmerfest. PM me or post if you got any places in the OC area.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Mike the audio guy is very good on this...
Well, I have someone looking into this, but was wondering if anyone knows of a great custom interior place that I can get the rest of my trunk area done in time for Bimmerfest. PM me or post if you got any places in the OC area.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike the audio guy is very good on this...
Mike is the one looking into it for me, lol. As you know he did the stereo for the coupe right before ///M Fest. We agreed that me asking on the boards was a good idea too. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
LOl...i'll ask around:cheers:
Mike is the one looking into it for me, lol. As you know he did the stereo for the coupe right before ///M Fest. We agreed that me asking on the boards was a good idea too. :cheers:

·
Registered
241 Posts
kind of an old thread, but...
autowerkes in huntington beach hired a guy who used to own an interior shop. they are doing a custom interior on an E60 M5 right now, and they did an M6 a while back. their guy can do pretty much whatever you want, it's just a question of time and money. 714-842-2277. ask for bruce.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kind of an old thread, but...
autowerkes in huntington beach hired a guy who used to own an interior shop. they are doing a custom interior on an E60 M5 right now, and they did an M6 a while back. their guy can do pretty much whatever you want, it's just a question of time and money. 714-842-2277. ask for bruce.
we've oound an awesome guy in Inglewood! The place is Inglewood Accessories & Upolstry. Franco is THE man!!! He's did the whole interior to James's Benz & now the rear to my coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts