BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have someone looking into this, but was wondering if anyone knows of a great custom interior place that I can get the rest of my trunk area done in time for Bimmerfest. PM me or post if you got any places in the OC area.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
Mike the audio guy is very good on this...
Well, I have someone looking into this, but was wondering if anyone knows of a great custom interior place that I can get the rest of my trunk area done in time for Bimmerfest. PM me or post if you got any places in the OC area.

Thanks in advance,

Marshall

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
LOl...i'll ask around:cheers:
Mike is the one looking into it for me, lol. As you know he did the stereo for the coupe right before ///M Fest. We agreed that me asking on the boards was a good idea too. :cheers:

·
Registered
241 Posts
kind of an old thread, but...
autowerkes in huntington beach hired a guy who used to own an interior shop. they are doing a custom interior on an E60 M5 right now, and they did an M6 a while back. their guy can do pretty much whatever you want, it's just a question of time and money. 714-842-2277. ask for bruce.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kind of an old thread, but...
autowerkes in huntington beach hired a guy who used to own an interior shop. they are doing a custom interior on an E60 M5 right now, and they did an M6 a while back. their guy can do pretty much whatever you want, it's just a question of time and money. 714-842-2277. ask for bruce.
we've oound an awesome guy in Inglewood! The place is Inglewood Accessories & Upolstry. Franco is THE man!!! He's did the whole interior to James's Benz & now the rear to my coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts