BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Mfest Dinner meet in K-town L.A. in 1 hour!

6K views 76 replies 19 participants last post by  GotYa! 
#1 ·
Yes, I just got called 20 min. ago by Zeddy...there is a dinner at Cho Sun Galbi (one of the best Korean BBQ's in L.A.) in K-town L.A. with a bunch of Mfesters at 8 p.m. today....couldn't resist.

Short notice???...:dunno::hihi: Yesss....but if you can make it....hahah

#2 ·
#6 ·
Hahaah...you know dis mannnnnngggggg!!!

Or V.R. or Karnak....but crap, we all smell like meat!

#5 ·
Yes, I just got called 20 min. ago by Zeddy...there is a dinner at Cho Sun Galbi (one of the best Korean BBQ's in L.A.) in K-town L.A. with a bunch of Mfesters at 8 p.m. today....couldn't resist.

Why no phone call? I couldn't have made it anyway, had softball practice.

LAIDBACK,

Call me ASAP so we know where to meet tomorrow for our DubzDirect/LA Zaino dinner meeting!

#8 · (Edited)
How was it over there? I go to the one right next to it on Pico and Wilton called Colbi Calbi very good Korean BBQ.

#9 ·
Oh man! I am out of town until Saturday night! I want to check out your new exhaust!

#11 ·
I think I'll be there...I need to show up with a clean car this time though! I was looking at all the pictires from M-Fest and my Alpine White has a yellow non-factory hue!

#12 ·
Pot Holes

Question, how do all you peeps with the giant wheels drive in LA? I dread going to Ktown primarily because of how crapped the road is there. I always manage to nearly dent my rims every time I'm go to Pinks or Highlands. Those two locations are one of the very few reasons I head into LA ever-- and I live off the end of the 110 north!

#14 ·

i miss the last 2 and now this one.... daammmmnnn you ppl....
next time.....

#28 · (Edited)
Yes, I'm korean!! hehehe...

YES, the next meet, as I have mentioned to everyone, including Chris (Laidback-father)... is going to be in K-town once again...

We will do dinner then off to Le Circle...VIP style upstairs, our own private room with all the Karaoke you want... I'll set up the date, stay tuned!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvHAGErK8s

Bring on the Hennesey, Johnnie, Patron, Grey Goose, and oh... the Yogurt Soju for some, hahaha!!

#29 ·
:hihi::hihi::hihi: you guys are crazaaaaazy:thumbsup::cheers:
Yes, I'm korean!! hehehe...

YES, the next meet, as I have mentioned to everyone, including Chris (Laidback-father)... is going to be in K-town once again...

We will do dinner then off to Le Circle...VIP style upstairs, our own private room with all the Karaoke you want... I'll set up the date, stay tuned!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zvHAGErK8s

Bring on the Hennesey, Johnnie, Patron, Grey Goose, and oh... the Yogurt Soju for some, hahaha!!

#39 ·
Were is Le Circle?

We need to do it Russian style one of these night Ill get the Russian hotties will pop open a few grey goose bottles and party it up :hihi:

#40 ·
I'm down for some k-town booking! I'm old school...Saga, Velfarre..from da early 90's to now...Le prive(le circle)Karnak,Velvet Room etc. Gotta agree korean girls are da hottest:hihi:

My waiter from Le Circle/Le Prive is Romeo:15:Looks like another M-Fest reunion in k-town! Let's do this!!!:cheers:

aloha,
thaichi808

#41 ·
Yo man....I've used Romeo too!...Who do you roll with to the clubs? I know we've ran into mutual friends....do you know a Wil Lee (used to DJ at Flam years ago)

GG is the best .... like no other - Powerbeast...bring a bottle to WheelPower

#44 ·
Count me in!

#45 ·
Zeddy or James, I think we need to call Romeo and book a room for this upcoming meet at Le Cercle...3 or 4 bottles of GG or Crown VSOP...(unless Mike wants Henessy)

#47 ·
FO SHO!! hahaha... The meet is coming up... Dinner N Drinks(Le Circle)... NOT too be missed...

Powerbeast,

Is this correct? Tti Kra See Ba Yacht!!
It is correct, and thank you for the compliment

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.