BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I just got called 20 min. ago by Zeddy...there is a dinner at Cho Sun Galbi (one of the best Korean BBQ's in L.A.) in K-town L.A. with a bunch of Mfesters at 8 p.m. today....couldn't resist.

Short notice???...:dunno::hihi: Yesss....but if you can make it....hahah

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
I'm IN!!!!!
http://www.chosungalbee.com/

We have to stop doing this short notices:hihi:
Yes, I just got called 20 min. ago by Zeddy...there is a dinner at Cho Sun Galbi (one of the best Korean BBQ's in L.A.) in K-town L.A. with a bunch of Mfesters at 8 p.m. today....couldn't resist.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Where to afterwards? Le Circle, noraebang, or booking perhaps? Sorry i couldn't make it. Gotta pack for my trip back home to hawaii....

aloha,
thaichi808

·
Registered
224 Posts

Why no phone call? I couldn't have made it anyway, had softball practice.

LAIDBACK,

Call me ASAP so we know where to meet tomorrow for our DubzDirect/LA Zaino dinner meeting!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where to afterwards? Le Circle, noraebang, or booking perhaps? Sorry i couldn't make it. Gotta pack for my trip back home to hawaii....

aloha,
thaichi808
Hahaah...you know dis mannnnnngggggg!!!

Or V.R. or Karnak....but crap, we all smell like meat!

·
Registered
547 Posts
How was it over there? I go to the one right next to it on Pico and Wilton called Colbi Calbi very good Korean BBQ.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Oh man! I am out of town until Saturday night! I want to check out your new exhaust!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man! I am out of town until Saturday night! I want to check out your new exhaust!
Come to Wheelpower meet 4/20!!!...you better be there man!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I think I'll be there...I need to show up with a clean car this time though! I was looking at all the pictires from M-Fest and my Alpine White has a yellow non-factory hue!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pot Holes

Question, how do all you peeps with the giant wheels drive in LA? I dread going to Ktown primarily because of how crapped the road is there. I always manage to nearly dent my rims every time I'm go to Pinks or Highlands. Those two locations are one of the very few reasons I head into LA ever-- and I live off the end of the 110 north!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Pinks is bomb, but the parking there and long lines sometimes arent worth it

·
Registered
268 Posts

i miss the last 2 and now this one.... daammmmnnn you ppl....
next time.....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Damn I should have checked the boards last night :grrrr:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts