BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any of you guys going to MFEST and have a caravan set up i would like to join Please!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm going to MFEST. Do you know where's the caravan is?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think were on the same page. I dont know i was under the impression you meet up with your caravan and just take off together to were ever the meeting location is and you drive together but im not sure im gonna look into it tomm. I was hoping someone here had gone before and could give me some more info.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I know that there is one in Barstow. Are we supposed to drive to Barstow and continue driving all the way to vegas.
Are you currently alone or you got company with you?
As of right now, I got 4 cars with me (including me).

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No its just me. I think you meet up at the designated caravan locations 4:30 and take off for barstow at 5:00 stop in barstow to gas up(definitly needed with our cars) lol and then take off to the nugget hotel then off to the plazzo hotel. This is the messed up part im not registered but from what i know i can still drive with the cravan to the plazzo just cant do any of the events.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I think you still got a chance to register for the event.
try to email Chris Naguit- [email protected]

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unfortunately, its a bit of a drive for us from the East Coast, but please share some photo's so we can vicariously live thru your experience !

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
little update. I probably go to
Pacific BMW for Caravan.
800 South Brand Boulevard Glendale, CA 91204-2106
What about you guys?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts