BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I am looking for more info on how the rpi m3 spanked the competition in terms of both durability and performance. Beat out all other cars from what I heard :) and how did the rpi m5 do?

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
I am looking for more info on how the rpi m3 spanked the competition in terms of both durability and performance. Beat out all other cars from what I heard :) and how did the rpi m5 do?
The RPi M5 did well last year (fastest bolt on m5 or M6). On stock tires and brakes we were able to lap one of the tuners M3s. This year, we only tracked the M3.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
The RPi M5 did well last year (fastest bolt on m5 or M6). On stock tires and brakes we were able to lap one of the tuners M3s. This year, we only tracked the M3.
Gratz on the performance! I heard your M3 should have won over the tuner car that was towed off. Ouch.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The only RPI M5 that spanked more than half the cars driving to MFEST V Las Vegas was Victoria... MY M5 *****z lol

Great event!

Mr. RPI nice to finally meet the brains/genius behind the best PARTS for the E60 M5 HANDS DOWN!

Check out the video on my website ITZJOW3.com Phen Club Phen Club guys, it was just released today.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts