BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mfest in Vegas was the bessst.. :shiftdriv
Thanks to Chris who paid for my airfare to LA and everything!
Thanks to Mike for picking me up at Cerritos.
Finally Thanks to Jo (could possibly be my cousin) for allowing me to ride with him so I could concentrate on taking photos (wasnt easy putting your head and camera out at high speed :taser:)..
And Thanks Tom for forgetting to let me test drive your car Ahole:thumbsdown:

Heres are the tease.

Im selling my e90 soon to get e46 m3 AW.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
More pics please!!!!!...awesome rolling shots!!!!
Have any shots of all the white M's in the last group? (M6 M5 M3)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pics please!!!!!...awesome rolling shots!!!!
Have any shots of all the white M's in the last group? (M6 M5 M3)
Yah i have about 800pics.. I did not however get to cover rolling shot for everyone because we were too spread out in the caravan.. Basically, if you remember a white 5series wagon taking pictures on the freeway then I probably have a pic of it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stean..were you the passenger guy in the white wagon caravaning w/ us to vegas from OC?
Yup, im from Vegas but Chris (L8idback) was nice enough buy my flight to LA the night before so I could focus on covering the event. These pictures will all be sent to Eurotuner for event coverage also. Im no professional or anything but hopefully you guys enjoy it :hihihi:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wassup my man. I'm the guy w/ the gold hre 540r's. I wanna see pic's of my rolling shots??
Ahh fosho dude.. IT was nice talking to u at the meet lol.. Hopefully I can get save and get rid of my e90 so I can get my e46 aw m3..so maybe we got more things to talk about and shii your ride so sick :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ahh fosho dude.. IT was nice talking to u at the meet lol.. Hopefully I can get save and get rid of my e90 so I can get my e46 aw m3..so maybe we got more things to talk about and shii your ride so sick :eek:oohhh:
For some reason, I'm not feeling my ride after seeing all those awesome cars. Maybe cause it's not low enough. I want to go lower, but as you can see the aggressive offset's on my wheels wont allow me to. I'll figure something out.

Definitely get the AW //M. When my buddy's and I are back in vegas we'll go hit up some bar's or something.

You going to bimmerfest? hit me up and let's caravan there if you like.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For some reason, I'm not feeling my ride after seeing all those awesome cars. Maybe cause it's not low enough. I want to go lower, but as you can see the aggressive offset's on my wheels wont allow me to. I'll figure something out.

Definitely get the AW //M. When my buddy's and I are back in vegas we'll go hit up some bar's or something.

You going to bimmerfest? hit me up and let's caravan there if you like.

yeah ill probably come out to that but fosho dude let me know when u guys come down..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts