BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was cruising around in my econo beast and stop to get some coffee. This jerk, hits my car and takes off. I was at a Circle K and the manager was nice enough to give me the video. Too bad it wasnt high res enough to get the license plate though.

www.raceprecision.com/media/Cam07.EXE

Its the white car that pulls in after the black SUV leaves. I parked behind him. :(

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I feel your pain. Not much to say that can make a difference except that thankfully it was your "econ beast".

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sorry Eloy. Didnt get a chance to see the vid, but hope damage wasnt too bad.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
I just watched the video. Wow, he hit you HARD and doesn't even hesitate. :eek:oohhh: Almost appears as if it was purposeful.:mad:

If it makes you feel better, you can think about the fact the he has to drive around in the POS and probably won't acheive enough to ever upgrade.

·
Registered
459 Posts
WOW! At first it looked like he was going to rob the place when he showed up.

He pushed your car back pretty far. Hopefully it's a manual and that was just the e-brake giving in.

Sorry that happened -- I second Andrew that thankfully it was your economy car.

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I know it wasnt one of the nicer cars but still man. It just pisses me off that he didnt have the courtesy to atleast check to see if everything was ok. He didnt know if someone was inside, if there was much damage, etc. He definately hit my car hard enough that it could have maybe tweaked someones neck or something. The front bumper was pushed off the hinges and the metal bracket behind the cosmetic bumper was bent. I was able to get a partial license plate number off the witnesses. The guy in the tank top actually tried to tell him to stop but he drove right off. He came in and told me about it and they were only able to remember the last 3 digits/numbers of the plate.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah, I know it wasnt one of the nicer cars but still man. It just pisses me off that he didnt have the courtesy to atleast check to see if everything was ok. He didnt know if someone was inside, if there was much damage, etc. He definately hit my car hard enough that it could have maybe tweaked someones neck or something. The front bumper was pushed off the hinges and the metal bracket behind the cosmetic bumper was bent. I was able to get a partial license plate number off the witnesses. The guy in the tank top actually tried to tell him to stop but he drove right off. He came in and told me about it and they were only able to remember the last 3 digits/numbers of the plate.
Track him down! If that were me I would stop at nothing to can him. There is simply no excuse for that kind of blatant behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if he was intoxicated at the time.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
That sucks...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts