BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all M5 owners,

Wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas!

May your beast be hiding in the garage from the weather or having fun in the snow like a piglet in the mud, this is another opportunity for us all to appreciate owning such a special car, such a dream car :)

Happy holidays!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Merry Christmas to all across the globe. I found this on another forum and it really moved me. Really gets me in the spirit. Hope all of you enjoy!

Reactions: MarkQC

·
Registered
595 Posts
To all M5 owners,

Wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas!

May your beast be hiding in the garage from the weather or having fun in the snow like a piglet in the mud, this is another opportunity for us all to appreciate owning such a special car, such a dream car :)

Happy holidays!
Happy Xmas to M5 ers!!!!!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone! And a special thanks, as always, to Gustav for giving us the platform all through the year.

Thanks Gustav!!! Best wishes to you for a great New Year, too!!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Merry X-mas to everyone and successful new year, may it be better than this one! :D ;)
Enjoy the holidays!

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! ; >

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Thanks Tia, great photo!

Merry Christmas to everyone here at M5board.com. I appreciate the community we have here as much as I appreciate my car...it truly adds to the positive experience of ///M ownership.

Cheers! :2:

JC

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Merry Christmas to all of the M5Board members (lurkers too). Here's to another year of enjoying our "Beasts". :flag: :wroom:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
597 Posts
Happy xmas guys. Its good to see that my M5 is not the only one outside during the bad UK weather. I must get the M3 outside and put the M5 undercover :)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
My beast got a nice soft Christmas snow covering this year!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts