BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

This color is offered in the individual program for the M5, for those who have seen it, can you please describe it.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
It's a dark reddish-brown. Your dealer should have a sample for you.

·
Registered
246 Posts
sydl said:
I've speced it for my car with Carbon Black.
It's shown in the M5 Individual brochure.
That is the color combination I am seriously considering (price and Individual program availability being factors), please post pictures when you receive your car!! Thanks.

Also, would BMW Individual paint the car Lemans Blue? Though I seriuosly doubt that I would bite the price bullet, does anyone other than myself believe that the E60 M5 would look spectacular in Lemans with Caramel?

simmikie

·
Registered
321 Posts
I also considered Blue Onyx, but decided to go with the darker colour. Opal Black Metallic may also be nice if you wanted a green-black hue with the Amarone.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Opal Black

sydl said:
I also considered Blue Onyx, but decided to go with the darker colour. Opal Black Metallic may also be nice if you wanted a green-black hue with the Amarone.
For those with Opal Black Metallic, does it really look green instead of blue? Anyone with real life pictures?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I did consider Amarone for mine, before going with Caramel instead. I think it's particularly important to consider the trim - if you stick with the standard M5 metallic, that should be fine, but with the darker wood trims, for me at least, the Amarone comes out too sombre...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
hythe
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing