BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hold my hands up. I took part in the 2004 Gumball driving car number 118 the Porsche 928 GTS, which was NOT a 911!

Ah, I just noticed I am already listed - how stupid can anyone be?

Am often asked if I am doing the 2005 rally. I would love to but, during the time the rally is on, I have to attend a wedding in Mexico and then go straight to LA for E3, where I will spend three days playing the latest and best video games.

Honest, my job is actually very demanding!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Madam said:
Haaah. So that's you !!! You still can if you dare… But it won't be on next Gumball… I had to forfait…
Just as well. I will just stare lovingly at the photos of you two in flaming tights. NOT!!

Got these two pics.

The second one is of you, the ladies and Graeme, who was the other driver of the 928 GTS

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Madam said:
Anyway, are you guys in for next Gumball ?
No. I have wedding in Mexico to attend and then to LA for the big video games expo, E3. Don't think Max would change the dates for me. Anyway, except for the last minute celebrities the strating gird is closed.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Gumball 2011 set off in London

Some pics taken by my friend who went down to take pics of M5s on my behalf ;)

Thanks to Rupert for taking the pics :

Attachments

101 - 116 of 116 Posts
About this Discussion
115 Replies
48 Participants
daiwoo
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing