BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Oxford Green looks superb IMO, maybe because you just don't see that many about :M5thumbs:

The interior colour contrasts really well against OG, what individual colour is this?

·
Registered
369 Posts
cableguy said:
Oxford Green looks superb IMO, maybe because you just don't see that many about :M5thumbs:

The interior colour contrasts really well against OG, what individual colour is this?
It is Caramel. I have the same color scheme.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
A very elegant colour combination that is surprisingly rare - thanks for sharing :)

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
I also think the oxford green with the caramel interior is very sharp.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Are you sure thats Caramel, as it looks a lot yellower than mine :confused:

Thought it might of been an Individual Colour, but maybe its just the light.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
cableguy said:

Not sure to be honest the car is an individual and it does seem a lot yellower than the others I have seen it also has a split chamoix type material on the middle of the seats and on the door panels. You will notice the angel eyes on this 2000 model apparently the car was sat in the sheiks garage where it was driven by his personal protection unit, one of the sheikhs sons 12 yr old jumped in and started it and slammed it, and his Aston Martin into the wall of his garagekinggf .
They also cut out the cat's and remapped the ecu, had a lot of problems getting this sorted out when I bought it, when I stopped the car and tried to drive it off it wouldnt start for half an hour each time, then would drive normally, I had the ecu remapped to ignore the missing cats and seems to be ok now, was very embarrasing being in such a lovely car and not being able to go anywhere:crying2: .
The new gearbox is fine and steadily bedding it in now.
Thanks for your comments guys, appreciated.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
lwebb12 said:
No it is Extended Alcantara Nappa arizona sun with arizona sun maple wood and sand beige roof lining and parcel shelf.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
cableguy said:

You are right Cableguy it is an individual colour
Extended Alcantara Nappa arizona sun with arizona sun maple wood and sand beige roof lining and parcel shelf.
WillM5AD

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
lwebb12 said:
Sorry mate we are both contradicted I went to the dealer and got the specs
It is an individual colour Extended Alcantara Nappa arizona sun with arizona sun maple wood and sand beige roof lining and parcel shelf.
Cheers
WillM5AD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts