BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Gustav - Thanks for the post man.

Stan - Appreciate it. Man, just love driving this thing. It is over 100 Km to work, and I now love commuting.

Munky - You are a girlie man. My wife drives an R6 hiha Just kiddin man. The R6 is an awesome bike. I'm sure your loving it. My R1 is a 1999, and I still get blown away everytime I get on it. Had it for 5 years now. No spills, just lots of thrills. May get an updated one, but still pretty happy with this one.

Here are some other shots of my M5 that are uploading to gallery now, and a couple of other toy shots. cherrsagai

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmm, lots of toys!

Don't buy a brand new bike, the bedding in process is just hideous!

I'll have your R1 though, as you can't possibly use all those 'toys' :haha:

- Girly man :mad: :hihi:

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Nice gathering of toys. :thumbsup: Unless there's a barn out back, I think you need more garage space. ;) Nice list of mods on the beast and great colour. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
635 Posts
I almost thought I was looking in a mirror:

Seems we have the same taste. :7:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Munky said:
Hmm, lots of toys!

Don't buy a brand new bike, the bedding in process is just hideous!

I'll have your R1 though, as you can't possibly use all those 'toys' :haha:

- Girly man :mad: :hihi:
My bud in CT got the new R1. Crashed it last week. Ouch. He's ok though.

I'll have to think about giving you the R1. It's a tough job trying to find time to play with the toys, but really, someone has to do it :hihi:

//Arnie S.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Terk said:
Nice gathering of toys. :thumbsup: Unless there's a barn out back, I think you need more garage space. ;) Nice list of mods on the beast and great colour. :M5thumbs:
Hey Terk.

Thanks man.

I probably never would have had a picture of the toys together, but my wife helped me clean them all one day, so I thought, man, this will never happen again, I better take a picture :eek:h:

I have a barn out front, but the wifey has some horses out there. I havent figured out a way to get rid of them yet ;) .

Great colour to you as well! I've seen your 'snowy' pics. Let me know if you ever head out to Brantord or Toronto, and we can hook up.

//vic

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mvious said:
I almost thought I was looking in a mirror:

Seems we have the same taste. :7:
Mvious.
Super cool man. That is a riot. What year is your bike?

Love the rims as well.:cheers:

·
Registered
635 Posts
its a 2001 Yamaha R1, I also have a 1991 GSX-R 7/11 for the dragstrip.

Thanks the rims are HRE's

Mvious
vvanherk said:
Mvious.
Super cool man. That is a riot. What year is your bike?

Love the rims as well.:cheers:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Which exhaust did you go with? Seems a little big for stock.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
vvanherk said:
I have a barn out front, but the wifey has some horses out there. I havent figured out a way to get rid of them yet ;) .

Great colour to you as well! I've seen your 'snowy' pics. Let me know if you ever head out to Brantord or Toronto, and we can hook up.

//vic
Hey Vic, you gotta move them horses with legs out of that barn and make room for more horses with wheels. :D Next time I'm heading to the GTA region I'll let you know.

Regards,
:cheers:
Terk.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mvious said:
Which exhaust did you go with? Seems a little big for stock.
The are Kelleners. They were already installed on the car before purchasing. I probably would not have moded the car much, but happy that it has some upgrades. Did not have to pay a premium, so kindof a free lunch :1:

//vic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts