BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Woah a fellow 6.0-friend! :)

Nice car Richard! give us some input of it!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
RHD, too - one of the very few!

Very nice...

·
Banned
664 Posts
This is in fact the most expensive BMW / ALPINA ever in the UK

back when it was new it cost £115k !!!

BTW : I took the photo !! at Donnington the other week - that is also my Subaru you can see sneaking into the Right hand side of the shoot.

In case you missed the thread - here are all the photos I took (including more of this B12 -> ALPINA / Sytner event

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Neil

Very nice B12, interesting what you say about the price, I thought the most expensive B12 was the E38 5.7 LWB RHD of which there is only 1. I heard mention of £125k when delivered.

Still enjoying my 5.7 E-Kat, hopefully see at Gaydon this year. I saw the Mora red B12 6.0 up for sale the other day (any news?) but could not get to speak to the guy.

Cheers

Joni P

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I would to see that on the autobahn.

What a great car.

all the best
adam

·
Banned
664 Posts
JoniP said:
Hi Neil

Very nice B12, interesting what you say about the price, I thought the most expensive B12 was the E38 5.7 LWB RHD of which there is only 1. I heard mention of £125k when delivered.

Still enjoying my 5.7 E-Kat, hopefully see at Gaydon this year. I saw the Mora red B12 6.0 up for sale the other day (any news?) but could not get to speak to the guy.

Cheers

Joni P
I could be wrong but sure it was Richards car ....

As for the Red B12 6.0 - where did u see it for sale ? would be interesting in chasing it up....

Cheers

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
joni p is right i know about that one as well 125k and that was the only one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts