BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
yes not bad for a seven series that didnt come with the alpina logos in the seats and were done after the car was made at the cost of 1800euros hiha :M5launch:

·
Registered
54 Posts
:nono: It was 1500 euros and both the seats and badging was deleted from the original owner's order. I merely put it right so as to be "As original actory order" :confused:

·
Registered
184 Posts
great car richard as i,ve said before !

its sad that some people try to find faults (badges):crying:

i think you'll find its the best seven series ever built by anyone or am i wrong ?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thank you,:M5thumbs:

Yes It is the last RHD B.12 ever made. There are in fact 7 RHD (6 in UK and 1 in Japan)

Alpina confirm that it is the only B.12 in estoril blue and I am told it is the only E38 in this colour anywhere in the world. (no doubt somebody will tell me if there is another)

It is soon to be the only B.12 6.0 in the world with an Alpina speedo. (they all came to the uk with the standard BMW 155mph speedos)

The Alpina factory have comissioned me one to be made by Siemens/VDO and I should have it in the car before the Donington show.:cheers:

·
Registered
184 Posts
great news on the clocks

i,m also on the display so i will be drooling over your car again

see you there

tony & pet :M5launch:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
richie hows it going mate im not picking on your badges just getting your attention, now ive got it and check your pm, ps we know youve got the best looking b12 now weve got your attention get your backside on the board a bit more :cheers:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Richard Croxford said:
:nono: It was 1500 euros and both the seats and badging was deleted from the original owner's order. I merely put it right so as to be "As original actory order" :confused:
Nice to hear from you Roger - you certainly got me therezzzzz

See you at Donington:cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
m5 killer said:
richie hows it going mate im not picking on your badges just getting your attention, now ive got it and check your pm, ps we know youve got the best looking b12 now weve got your attention get your backside on the board a bit more :cheers:
I'm on the bloody computer all day - going home now - don't do internet in the evenings.
Be good and play nicely with the other children:p

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great job Alpina and VDO :thumbsup:

Richard Croxford said:
The Alpina factory have comissioned me one to be made by Siemens/VDO and I should have it in the car before the Donington show.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
alpina46 said:
great car richard as i,ve said before !

its sad that some people try to find faults (badges):crying:

i think you'll find its the best seven series ever built by anyone or am i wrong ?
why is it you have to jump in when you dont know any history about me and richard did you not see the joke smiley at the end, but just for your info it was to get his attention now you know. :hihi: :M5launch:

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually thought it seemd to be a rude post, but now its all well :) Now I know you are friends.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
it had to be a bit rude to get his attention we all know that is the top b12 out of all of them, he knows me but didnt know the board name. :wroom: :M5rev: :M5launch:

·
Registered
223 Posts
m5 killer said:
it had to be a bit rude .... :wroom: :M5rev: :M5launch:
that´s how the m5killer is :thumbsup:

cheers
alex

p.s. Richard, as I said in Buchloe your car is nearly perfect.....the only missing thing is me on the steering wheel ;)

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
cheers alex at least you know what im on about you have to be naughty to be nice cherrsagai

·
Moderator Emeritus
907 Posts
Richard....

It seems like you and I suffer the same affliction! Attention to detail !
Congrats on your car.... like your style.

"recommissioning" Alpina?..... I've done that also! lol...

:wroom:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for all your comments guys - Now we are one big happy family again:thumbsup:

Rog - I owe you one:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
54 Posts
alpinadvl said:
Richard....

It seems like you and I suffer the same affliction! Attention to detail !
Congrats on your car.... like your style.

"recommissioning" Alpina?..... I've done that also! lol...

:wroom:
Thanks very much - what "recommissioning did you have to do :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts