Classy

·
Registered
415 Posts
very classy and only old age M5 but i like it and i like the rare

·
Registered
93 Posts
Love it, same interior as mine, but I have the matching gearshift gaitor, carbide trim, and no phone in the armrest. your seats look cleaner though! :-(

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks for the comments! And thanks again to the board and it's members for all the information and help it offers!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow, that is really really nice. The paintwork colour is lovely and the champagne interior is also stunning. Would love to see that in person one day :)

·
Registered
142 Posts
really nice color and love the interior

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
god I love that interior color!

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
What a great combination!

Perhaps details were posted, but are you the original owner of this BMW Individual E39? How many miles/kms, etc? The most interesting aspect to me is that the the interior is "sport" rather than "luxury" (BMW NA adjectives)...with the champagne interior, the latter would seem to be the more "common" (can't really apply that to your car!) choice. I like it! I have a caramel interior and wonder how it would look in the "sport" configuration (obviously not an available choice here is the US).

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Thanks!

What a great combination!

Perhaps details were posted, but are you the original owner of this BMW Individual E39? How many miles/kms, etc? The most interesting aspect to me is that the the interior is "sport" rather than "luxury" (BMW NA adjectives)...with the champagne interior, the latter would seem to be the more "common" (can't really apply that to your car!) choice. I like it! I have a caramel interior and wonder how it would look in the "sport" configuration (obviously not an available choice here is the US).

Thanks for posting.

I'm second owner from new which to me is good! Bought it on 76k miles, and is now at 81k miles.
It's an ex. demo car so it's all serviced up and the previous owner looked after it extremely well (as am I!)

I'm not completely sure why it's sport I can only imagine that you get a choice, since the individual interior upgrade was something like £4000 new.
I've seen lots of M5s with carbon black exterior, caramel interior in the UK, I actually nearly bought one but I personally prefer mine.
The Caramel is definately my 2nd choice, as to me it's more interesting than the standard seats.

Took me about 9 months to find this, but it was worth the wait!

There's been various threads and about how rare these individual ones are, and although my email to BMW UK didn't amount to much information I'm pretty sure there's only a handful if that.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts