BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow, powerful photos. The vintage photography style pics reminds us that this is an end to an era. Similar to WWII photos or something.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Amazing photo!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
353 Posts
The speedo shot is very cool. Thanks for sharing the pics!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks guys, the speedo photo was made in Germany, when I was chasing a Panamera Turbo :M5launch: unfortunately I had the max speed limiter ..... :sad3:

@Gustav, that was a great trip to Munich :goldcup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
reminds us that this is an end to an era.
That is one scary/sad truth.:sad1:

But then again it has been a sad era since the end of production for the e39. IMO, the last true Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is one scary/sad truth.:sad1:

But then again it has been a sad era since the end of production for the e39. IMO, the last true Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Just my $.02

This video says it all.........
+ YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD"> YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
This video says it all.........
+ YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD"> YouTube - Top Gear Season 13 Ending - Aston Martin V12 Vantage HD" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
I completely agree. That is my all time favorite top gear review. It even triumphs the CLK Black Series segment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts